Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning

Taylorman
    Scared the $hit out of me! Never did a breatalizer before but have heard they are very sensitive. The freaking sobriety test would of been hard for anyone anytime, Especially in a boat! I had a 6 pack over the coarse of an 8 hour day with a 1 hour break before hitting the water. I'm spending the next few weekends beer free just to see if I'm getting singled out.
    No making any accusations but were you very cooperative with them or were you un cooperative or cocky? If you were very cooperative and you passed the fst and breath test, i'd be contacting an attorney. Thats bulls**t. You should have blasted them with a rooster tail as you left in your boat. Game wardens can be d**ks sometimes.

olbiezer
    wade sorry to hear about your problems.......related side story.......had a friend traveling through texas a few years ago on the interstate and a game warden stoped him on the interstate for not having regesteration numbers on his race boat. took about a hour to get going again........this guy has lots of money so guess they decided to give it up after awhile.

BeaverJ
    [QUOTE=superdave013]wouldn't pulling him over for a safty check and then smelling beer (or the like) on his breath during the conversation be probable cause?
    pulling him over for a safety check is just that,,,,they don't have to have PC for that,,and yes if they smelled beer on him then yes they can continue into a OUI investigation....but he never said he had beer on his breath!!!

Ol Yeller
    was very cooperative indeed. I had full intentions on requesting a lawyer as soon as they read me my rights..they never did. I asked why they suspected me of BUI.....they said it was because my face was flushed! ( I live on a lake dumb a$$) Angela called up the fish & game local supervisor today and he said they had full right to do whatever they want. He agreed they should of contacted Angela so she would know I was okay.
    I got some header incerts today and me and the kids are going to make a great big legal seen on the inertube this weekend! I'll have to make sure I'm good & legal at all times, I have no doubt they have it in for me, especially after Angela bitched out thier supervisor.
    Oh, and I have a local attorny contacting me to see if any of my rights were violated. Every state I have ever been in you end up developing a decent rapor with local water cops.....NOT HERE! They made it clear and brag that thier goal is to have 100% contact with every boat and check for any and all violations and when they get done go back to the begining and start over........aint that a joy.........I should go back to fishing......I could keep all illegle catches with game wardens' Huey, Dewey and Louie hassleing pleasure boaters all day!

kingjason
    Face was flush huh. I would like to see that fly in court. My LT would laugh in my face if I told him that. Maybe the hot sun made your face red I bet they didnt think of that. If you really want to start some crap call the supervisors, supervisor and tell them you would like to make a formal complaint. They really don't like this because then the two GW's will be IA'ed. Then if they start harassing you on the lake again file for official opression. There are ways to bite back. Some guys are asses. Just depends though if you were totally cooperative or if you were driving the boat all crazy. I dont know just some options. Make sure if you file a formal complaint you get your story straight though.

Liberator TJ1984
    Wade , be careful where ya tred man ... Yea, I think you were being harassed
    My GF works at CC State Park , from what I've been told those guys can make life miserable if they want.....
    A Tx. Game Warden has More Authority than any other Law Officer in the state :supp: voice your opinion , but be tactical about it
    ( I think they saw all those pics. of Babes in your boat and are just a little intimidated )
    Gopher

Turbojack
    What lake were you on?

Ol Yeller
    Well. I learned a lesson for sure. Luckily it was at a cost of my time and not $1000s and a ruined Military career. Just be carful out there. Some of them are gunnin' for us!

Ol Yeller
    What lake were you on?
    Lake Nasworthy

vdrivenman
    hi wade,
    just curious, but why did they make you blow twice ????
    did they give u a reason for that action ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast