Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is home from the Boating Forum Family Day?

JackieV
    Comon Baby can I post the ones I have???? Love the SIGGY Girlfriend :idea: Hmmmmmm
    I'm not sure....oh, yeah, your fine, post all you want luv!

bchbum
    Our girls had a great time , started meeting other kids as soon as they hit the beach . All the kids were GREAT . Thanks again for starting something that we should do yearly .

Scream
    I would like to add that I felt like a total Leach this weekend....
    We got to the party late, shook a few hands, exchanged a few hugs and the Poof! every one was off to other parts of the Colorado, so we had to lead Mandelon and family to Steamboat (he got lost...can you believe it ) and tied up with Mandelon, his beautiful wife and two wonderful kids, Phebus 'n Shebus and thier beautiful Daughter (Nice meeting you finally Rick and Linda) and Beer Hunter, his georgeous wife and his dancin fool sons...
    We were fed by Shebus, so I sat like Little Lord Fauntleroy on the back of my boat and got hand fed by Linda all day...Life is goood my friends, life is definately good.
    Got to see my host for the weekend, dicudmore, helped him break in his new digs at the zoo, and I must say that he and his girlfriend and the most wonderful hosts and the house they just bought through Michelle from Phebus was absolutely beautiful. They were so excited that they just walked into a little paradise, complete with furniture and wine in the fridge...
    I felt like such a freeloader, didn't do a damn thing for anyone, just got waited on hand and foot. I'd like to do that again....
    Thank Beer Hunter for the great party, sorry we were late, we were shopping for a "mobile estate" which we're gonna purchase this week. Great to see all of our HB friends again. Howdy to Kilr, saw ya in the channel and shoulda stopped by for a cold one, but was late to the ramp, so had to pass, but the boat looks awsome and K26 said it seems to be able to get up and move...lol
    Randy, good to see you and your son again. Thanks for fixin my truck at Dan's abode.
    Can't wait for the Dam(n) run... we'll be trailer trash by then...
    Scream

ITS ALL GOOD
    Scream , where are you buying a trailer at??

Relaxalot
    A big Thank You to everyone that helped with this event. We showed up just in time for the balloon toss. It was nice to meet everyone. We had a great weekend and so did the little ones. Thank you (I would name names but I am not sure I know them all and I don't want to leave anyone out).

Debbolas
    Scream , where are you buying a trailer at??
    Katherines Landing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234