Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Buena vista this weekend......

Brian Ray
    Was not there last weekend. I was, however, there two days ago (Wed), but I didn't see YOU there! :wink:
    Another guy that is new to the boards will be out there also. Has a 27' Advantage Victory.
    The lake should be full between you and your friend.....
    You guy's shouldn't have any problem running around in that chop caused by all those idiot wakeboard boats. :jawdrop: I was out there a few weeks ago on a Tue. There was like maybe 10 boats (all wakeboard boats) and it looked like the ocean....why do they have to run around with their ballast tanks full all the time? They always seem to have to come within two feet of your boat too.

Sleek-Jet
    The lake should be full between you and your friend.....
    You guy's shouldn't have any problem running around in that chop caused by all those idiot wakeboard boats. :jawdrop: I was out there a few weeks ago on a Tue. There was like maybe 10 boats (all wakeboard boats) and it looked like the ocean....why do they have to run around with their ballast tanks full all the time? They always seem to have to come within two feet of your boat too.
    Those guys with the Ski Sangers are dicks too....

Brian Ray
    Those guys with the Ski Sangers are dicks too....
    Very funny..... :hammer2:
    No wake coming out my boat as it's made for one thing and one thing only...waterskiing. No wakeboards are allowed on my boat. :devil:

Beer-30
    Aw, everyone has their choice of watersports. I grew up skiing - and still do. I dabble with wakeboarding. It is much easier on the body. Our friends with the Malibu occasionally put water in the "sacks" and it makes an awesome wake for getting air. I can't complain about their wakes, because mine throws a similar set! I need trim tabs if I am going to pull wakeboarders much. The one time I have done it, I was half on plane at 20-22. Need to dump some tabs to roll the nose over.
    All of this is amplified at BV because of the size. You can't go to any other area to escape activity.

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    cool pics...especially of the tattoo arm bands!! :sqeyes:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345