Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Eliminator 4 Life
    What a great weekend with a great turnout. Mike thanks for putting everything together it was a huge succes.
    Kilrtoy thanks bro for the ride in the whacker that $hit is bad ass I love it damn I need a new boat haha you and the wife are great people.
    Titties and Beer finally it was great meeting you enjoyed it next time we will have to meet up and shoot some pool and drink some beer which I didnt see any on your boat and damn we never took the picture ha ha.
    Dan I cant remember your screename is Dicudmore or something to that effect glad you made it out with the cheetah it was great to have finally met you.
    Kevin ha ha naw Kenny sorry for calling you kevin all weekend thanks for giving me a ride so I didnt have to ride in that disadvantage ha ha it was nice meeting you and Im working on tieing knots for the anchor ha ha.
    GHTRIMS man what can I say you guys are great two weekends in a row we have hung out what the hell am I gonna do next weekend. You guys are awesome I cant wait tell the damn run.
    Phatt Matt and Jen you are wonderful people it was cool hanging out with you guys buddy is cool and damn Jen you can make the drinks I have a new favorite river fuel ha ha.
    Frenchie and the wife it was great hanging out with you guys this weekend dont let Frenchis do anymore table dancing he likes to break things you guys are great thanks for a good time.
    Roxysnows it was great to have finally met you too had fun meeting you guys and having some drinks look forward to meeting you again.
    ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha :wink:
    Kachina Ken it was great to have finally met you. Good luck on the house. Lookin forward to the damn run.
    My homie WYRD what can I say brother two wonderful weekends what more could we ask for. Thanks for letting me crash the weekend with you. You are a cool guy and thanks for everything Bro Im glad I met you and we need to pull the trigger on the house deal lets make something happen. lookin forward to going to the damn run with you. Sorry for all the disadvantage jokes it was all in fun my brother. Thanks again Shane you are always welcome.
    Oh damn I almost forgot the Scubas how could I you guys are awesome it was fun hanging out with you guys damn you missed a hell of a party sat night but next time thanks again it was nice meeting you.
    Honestly everyone I met was great and if I forgot someone Im sorry. I had a wonderful weekend you guys are all awesome and I look forward to the next get together and thanks for letting a nor cal guy hang out..

Eliminator 4 Life
    Sorry Totally incopassated (sp) nice meeting you at the sand bar looking forward to the damn run my brother

Phat Matt
    Did you have a good weekend?
    It was a good one. Lots of cool peeps!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Did you have a good weekend?
    It was a good one. Lots of cool peeps!
    Yes I did thanks alot again Matt I owe you one and you need to flake out on the wedding and go to the damn damn run ha ha

Phat Matt
    Yes I did thanks alot again Matt I owe you one and you need to flake out on the wedding and go to the damn damn run ha ha
    I wish I could flake out...but I can't. I know it's going to be one helluva party!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Its cool Ill drink some river fuel for you ha ha

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Good to see you!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
    Oh damn I almost forgot the Scubas how could I you guys are awesome it was fun hanging out with you guys damn you missed a hell of a party sat night but next time thanks again it was nice meeting you.

It was a pleasure to meet you as well, you are funny! Next time we'll be in more of a party mode, since our daughter will not be with us.

barbigrl
    What a great weekend with a great turnout. Mike thanks for putting everything together it was a huge succes.
    Kilrtoy thanks bro for the ride in the whacker that $hit is bad ass I love it damn I need a new boat haha you and the wife are great people.
    Titties and Beer finally it was great meeting you enjoyed it next time we will have to meet up and shoot some pool and drink some beer which I didnt see any on your boat and damn we never took the picture ha ha.
    Dan I cant remember your screename is Dicudmore or something to that effect glad you made it out with the cheetah it was great to have finally met you.
    Kevin ha ha naw Kenny sorry for calling you kevin all weekend thanks for giving me a ride so I didnt have to ride in that disadvantage ha ha it was nice meeting you and Im working on tieing knots for the anchor ha ha.
    GHTRIMS man what can I say you guys are great two weekends in a row we have hung out what the hell am I gonna do next weekend. You guys are awesome I cant wait tell the damn run.
    Phatt Matt and Jen you are wonderful people it was cool hanging out with you guys buddy is cool and damn Jen you can make the drinks I have a new favorite river fuel ha ha.
    Frenchie and the wife it was great hanging out with you guys this weekend dont let Frenchis do anymore table dancing he likes to break things you guys are great thanks for a good time.
    Roxysnows it was great to have finally met you too had fun meeting you guys and having some drinks look forward to meeting you again.
    ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha :wink:
    Kachina Ken it was great to have finally met you. Good luck on the house. Lookin forward to the damn run.
    My homie WYRD what can I say brother two wonderful weekends what more could we ask for. Thanks for letting me crash the weekend with you. You are a cool guy and thanks for everything Bro Im glad I met you and we need to pull the trigger on the house deal lets make something happen. lookin forward to going to the damn run with you. Sorry for all the disadvantage jokes it was all in fun my brother. Thanks again Shane you are always welcome.
    Honestly everyone I met was great and if I forgot someone Im sorry. I had a wonderful weekend you guys are all awesome and I look forward to the next get together and thanks for letting a nor cal guy hang out..

Did you win an award or something?? DAM....what a speech!

phebus
    Did you win an award or something?? DAM....what a speech!
    Yea, were you at Havasu, or the Academy Awards?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast