Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time in Parker

pixilatedpussy
    We will be Parker, staying at the Bluewater this weekend. Can anyone give me a few places to hang out and beach? I will have the kids with me
    Thanks
    Give them some tokens and send them to play video games at Road Runner...while you experience the body shots of Tequila Rose on the bar!!!! FUN! :rollside:

Biglue
    Yo Famaffair, how's it hanging? Did you do Perris this weekend afterall? How was it?

mbrown2
    If you want a place to get out of the sun and the kids to play some games, stop at Buckskin; just across from Big Bend on the AZ side (north of Echo Lodge and the upper Sandbar)...
    Lots of games for the kids and cheap pitchers of beer.

Tequila-John
    Parker Dreams!!!!!!

RiverDave
    you never said if you wanted a roof mount or a side-wall mount ??
    I'd prefer a roof mount so that it blows down into the garage kinda deal. Side mount would probably be easier to install though?? What do you think?
    RD

famaffair
    Yo Famaffair, how's it hanging? Did you do Perris this weekend afterall? How was it?
    Yeah , I got out there a little late though. We are headed to Parker this weekend for the first time. Looking forward to it.

bchbum
    We'll be at Bluewater this weekend , first trip this year with no kids . We are going see Gallagher perform there Saturday night . Look for the blue & white Ultra jet -open bow . Will be at Road runner Saturday for the Bloody marys

famaffair
    looking forward to meeting some of the people from the boards. see you all there

Jordy
    I'd prefer a roof mount so that it blows down into the garage kinda deal. Side mount would probably be easier to install though?? What do you think?
    RD
    Just do a side mount and make it portable. That's what I have for my garage and it worked great on my back porch at my old house too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12