Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Stats about illegals...

572Daytona
    You're calling it bogus because you spun the wording. 95% of the "warrants" for murder. There are more warrants because after they kill somebody, it's harder to find them than you and I.
    I just assumed that there's an arrest warrant issued for every murder suspect whether you know where to find them or not. Maybe I'm wrong in that regard, still the numbers don't sound right.

Havasu Cig
    You're calling it bogus because you spun the wording. 95% of the "warrants" for murder. There are more warrants because after they kill somebody, it's harder to find them than you and I.
    Yep, The "hood" protects these $hitbags because they hate the cops, and then most flee back to Mexico. When I was working in L.E. this is the way that it worked.

CA Stu
    Yep....Im throwin the Bullshit card here....we all know that 95% of the murders are Chuck Norris related...
    Make that a pair of bullshit cards.
    Why don't we clone Chuck Norris and make a wall out of Chucks at the border? Because it's inhumane, of course.
    We can send every illegal home with a Total Gym.
    Let's face it, that's the reason they come to the US anyway.
    From the LA Times:
    87% of Total Gyms are being used by illegal aliens.
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS If you're going to post something and claim a source, a hyperlink (http://www.sexhamster.com/weblog/thong.jpg) to the source would lend a smattering of credence to your post.

redneckcharlie
    it always amazes me that more liberal minded people love to throw facts out to condemn the things in this country. but, when someone post a statistic that doesn't suit their agenda, its authentisity is questioned. there's an old saying; The truth hurts! :crossx:

CA Stu
    it always amazes me that more liberal minded people love to throw facts out to condemn the things in this country. but, when someone post a statistic that doesn't suit their agenda, its authentisity is questioned. there's an old saying; The truth hurts! :crossx:
    Here's another one for ya: Stupid hurts!
    If you go about believeing everything you read on a message board, here's a news flash. You are a nincompoop.
    I see it's been a couple of hours since the bullshit card was layed down, and still no source to back up those statistics? What does that tell you?
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    PS "Authenticity"

chub
    Now you know why the liberals love them. They assure survival for their Union jobs that piggyback on to the public welfare system that us tax payers pay for. It's just sickening. :yuk:
    That's funny, I don't think my private sector union job has anything to do with illegals or liberals. They just want trained, qualified people!

cdog
    That's funny, I don't think my private sector union job has anything to do with illegals or liberals. They just want trained, qualified people!
    Put your glasses on so you can see thru the smoke. Public works, Teachers, Nurses and Welfare are perfect examples of jobs that rely on needy people for their existence. Yes, they were created for citizens but are now abused by illegal non citizens who contribute nothing to the system.
    Show me where I mentioned the private sector?
    :rollside:

CA Stu
    Put your glasses on so you can see thru the smoke. Public works, Teachers, Nurses and Welfare are perfect examples of jobs that rely on needy people for their existence. Yes, they were created for citizens but are now abused by illegal non citizens who contribute nothing to the system.
    Show me where I mentioned the private sector?
    :rollside:
    Part 4 - Undocumented Workers Give $7 Billion Annually to Social Security
    According to a New York Times article on April 5, 2005, "...the estimated seven million or so illegal immigrant workers in the United States are now providing the system with a subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year....Moreover, the money paid by illegal immigrants and their employers is factored into all the Social Security Administration's projections."
    However,since illegal immigrant workers are here illegally, and ostensibly presented fake ID to the US employer, they will never collect Social Security benefits. "For illegal immigrants, Social Security numbers are simply a tool needed to work on this side of the border. Retirement does not enter the picture," reports the New York Times.
    The Social Security Administration remains solvent in large part due to deductions taken from the paychecks of illegal immigrant workers, yet Social Security will never pay benefits to those workers. The workers pay in, but they never receive back.
    Wouldn't the federal government detect fake Social Security numbers? According to that April 6, 2005 New York Times article, "Starting in the late 1980s, the social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect---sometimes simply fictitious---Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the 'earnings suspense file' in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.
    The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990s, two and a half times the amount of the 1980s.
    In the current decade, the file is growing, on average, by more than $50 billion a year, generating $6 billion to $7 billion in Social Security tax revenue and about $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes.
    ...the mismatched W-2's fit like a glove on illegal immigrants' known geographic distribution and the patchwork of jobs they typically hold. An audit found that more than half of the 100 employers filing the most earnings reports with false social Security numbers from 1997 through 2001 came from just three states: California, Texas and Illinois."
    As shown by this information, the federal bureaucracy clearly knows which companies employ probable illegal immigrant workers, and it even knows which workers are likely illegals.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    From the link I posted above....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast