Thread: Mufflers and t-valve

INEEDAV
    Anyone have some used header mufflers and a t-valve for sale? Got warned today about the noise and dry exhaust here on the mississippi.........

olbiezer
    they got real nerve warning ya on the mississippi.......ever get anywhere near those tugs pulling barges? u cant hear for a week after geting close to one. bet they dont get warned!

INEEDAV
    they got real nerve warning ya on the mississippi.......ever get anywhere near those tugs pulling barges? u cant hear for a week after geting close to one. bet they dont get warned!
    They were looking for something to warn me about, I was making hot passes on Davenport Harbor. I now put it in at Eagles Landing up near Lock and Dam 14, the residents there don't seem to mind the noise, yet anyway

GofastRacer
    Didn't ya know those are ok, if you have a flat you're the bad guy!..

INEEDAV
    Bump........

So was it IA. or IL. DNR, that gave you the hassle? they both can issue tickets IA. is tighter on noise regs. than IL. is.
    Sleek

INEEDAV
    So was it IA. or IL. DNR, that gave you the hassle? they both can issue tickets IA. is tighter on noise regs. than IL. is.
    Sleek
    Iowa. They were nice about the hassling though, complimented the boat.