Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake pleasant yesterday

prosthogod
    Thong cove at lake pleasant yesterday was rockin. There was pleanty of shows to be seen. Unfortunatly, with the wife and kids there was no opportunity to take pics. Did anybody else?

Craig
    Man, I hope to be putting the motor back in the boat Saturday and be out Memorial Day!

prosthogod
    you didn't need a motor, just get a tow to the cove, and anchor. all you need is your camera.

Chico&Zeus
    We were half way there when I remembered the camera was in my other truck, Dammit!!! anyway had a ton of fun, a lot of drama later in the day, couple of fights at my end of the tie-up...hate it when that happens, kinda puts a bad end to a great day. People need to handle their booze!

Big Warlock
    I agree. Great day! I think summer is finally here! Water feels great and plenty of boats having a good time! Saw Russ and Steph. Hope to see you soon Craig!
    Rob

KACHINA KEN
    Im up in the Bay area right now so I missed it all together. Heard it got pretty hot this weekend also.

Big Warlock
    It was over 100 in town. Not sure of the lake. But it felt great. No bimini needed! And when the sun was going down, it was awesome! Still 30 or so boats out in Hum Bug. Had a great day. Hope to catch you out there soon. Doing Roosevelt for Memorial Day.
    Rob

prosthogod
    Im up in the Bay area right now so I missed it all together. Heard it got pretty hot this weekend also.
    When is the new boat going to be ready? Going to Havi for memorial.

KACHINA KEN
    When is the new boat going to be ready? Going to Havi for memorial. Maybe 3.5 weeks, there was a hold up because of the way I am registering the boat.

KACHINA KEN
    It was over 100 in town. Not sure of the lake. But it felt great. No bimini needed! And when the sun was going down, it was awesome! Still 30 or so boats out in Hum Bug. Had a great day. Hope to catch you out there soon. Doing Roosevelt for Memorial Day.
    Rob Which way do you take to get there
    ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast