Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: spam....2 BBC's for sale

KROOZIN
    .... the green garden hose on them wont match
    hey.....that's custom! :notam:

orange picker
    hey.....that's custom! :notam:
    THANKS DAN I WAS TALKING TO A FRIEND THE OTHER DAY AND NEATHER ONE OF US KNEW WHERE IT CAME FROM. ANY LUCK SELLIN THOSE MOTORS YET? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT THEY WERE IN?

KROOZIN
    THANKS DAN I WAS TALKING TO A FRIEND THE OTHER DAY AND NEATHER ONE OF US KNEW WHERE IT CAME FROM. ANY LUCK SELLIN THOSE MOTORS YET? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT THEY WERE IN?
    I originally planned on using them in my new boat, but they didn't dyno as high as I thought they should have. So the Cigarette sold less engines to Switzerland (believe it or not).
    I'm trying to talk Jrocket into buying them since they're such a great deal. Help me out.....tell him he needs them :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
    I'm trying to talk Jrocket into buying them since they're such a great deal. Help me out.....tell him he needs them :wink:
    Yes...those will work well in his mach 26. :supp:

KROOZIN
    Well, obviously he doesn't need them.....but "need" has more power than just "want".....
    So hopefully he wants them...(how's that?)

orange picker
    I originally planned on using them in my new boat, but they didn't dyno as high as I thought they should have. So the Cigarette sold less engines to Switzerland (believe it or not).
    I will do my best to talk him into buying them Where do you guys get your meat from direct from the ranchers or ?????

KROOZIN
    I will do my best to talk him into buying them Where do you guys get your meat from direct from the ranchers or ?????
    We don't kill here. So we buy all our pieces from the big slaughter houses in the mid-west where the feed is grown. They usually build kill plants close to where the feed is grown so they don't have to truck the feed to the animals (extra costs).
    We also buy from Canada.....their hogs are really lean...
    You know, bacon is produced from the belly of a pig.....so that's why pastrami and bacon look similar. Both bellies.

orange picker
    We don't kill here. So we buy all our pieces from the big slaughter houses in the mid-west where the feed is grown. They usually build kill plants close to where the feed is grown so they don't have to truck the feed to the animals (extra costs).
    We also buy from Canada.....their hogs are really lean...
    You know, bacon is produced from the belly of a pig.....so that's why pastrami and bacon look similar. Both bellies.
    I am trying to figure out the cattle biz we have a ranch outside of Fresno that we had leased out but they are talking about moving their operation somewhere else so we are talking about doing it ourselves thanks for the info

KROOZIN
    I am trying to figure out the cattle biz we have a ranch outside of Fresno that we had leased out but they are talking about moving their operation somewhere else so we are talking about doing it ourselves thanks for the info
    Harris Ranch kills cattle in California. Also, Brawley Beef down near Glamis kill. Coleman Beef kills in Pico Rivera. You could probably sell your cattle to them. I think there is someone else up north, but I can't think of who right now.
    Good luck!

Havasu Hangin'
    Well, obviously he doesn't need them.....but "need" has more power than just "want".....
    So hopefully he wants them...(how's that?)
    Just be prepared...he won an Olympic gold medal in "tire kicking"...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast