Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a runaway, er ,groom.............

Rod-64
    No disrespect ment here...but...how could you get excited about a Nissan(Titan)
    I liked all the options for about 29000 bucks. I have a Jeep GC ltd with the leather, heated seats, garage door openers, etc. So I can't lose those kinds of things, I do know about the Titans brake probs and squeeks. But what I really didn't like was the A/C.........or lack of. The Avalanche I drove blew us away. I've never seen such a great a/c system.
    The final test drive on the Titan was the clinker. Plus I talked to a guy who has one and he showed me all the little pieces that fell off the interior. :hammerhea
    So, in light of these new facts. I'm not excited about it too much anymore.

Beer-30
    "Swin-gen" wouldn't buy one. I don't think he'd drive one even if "Woo" gave him one to help save whores!

Rod-64
    "Swin-gen" wouldn't buy one. I don't think he'd drive one even if "Woo" gave him one to help save whores!

RiverDave
    No disrespect ment here...but...how could you get excited about a Nissan(Titan)
    My friend bought one.. I towed a 21' Open bow boat with it and was more then impressed. To be honest his really got me thinking about a Nissan Armada on 22's.. and trading in the Navigator.
    RD

Rod-64
    My friend bought one.. I towed a 21' Open bow boat with it and was more then impressed. To be honest his really got me thinking about a Nissan Armada on 22's.. and trading in the Navigator.
    RD
    With the big tow pkg, they do tow 9400 lbs...........not too shabby. ANY vehicle has something wrong with them from time to time, some more than others. There is no perfect rig. List every one and someone will chime in on a prob they have or had. You just got to make the best informed purchase you can to fit you and your needs.

Nord
    I love that navigator!!!

Beer-30
    You just got to make the best informed purchase you can to fit you and your needs.
    Brav-o! Excellent statement. I would just add .....your needs and wants.

Rod-64
    TTT for jay..............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12