Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No punches pulled around here

FORCE-FED
    Hey leadfoot, Yeah SLO is a nice place to live, I have been here my whole life. It's even harder to stay here now the cost of living has gotten completely out of control.
    What kind of boat do you have? do you ever come up to Naciemento lake?
    jroos, is up bud. Are you looking for a bra? check e-bay I hear they sell everthing. Maybe even a book on Anger Management.
    killin milla, Whats up allen? I didn't see any messages did you call the right number? Why don't you just by my boat I know how bad you want it!! How is the latest project going been to the lake yet? If you need any help with your set up let me know. See ya!!

eliminatya
    hey darren,whats up this is sam from santa maria. long time no see. were gonna have to meet up this summer at nac, allens edge is pretty insane, i got my 21'er up to 99mph last summer with 0psi in the (jet)intake. darren since you raced and all i was wondering what your thoughts about aggressor were? some people on the board act like there a second rate pump co. would like you to share some of your thoughts about them

FORCE-FED
    How's it going Sam? well it's just about lake time are you guys hanging out in the same cove as last year? 99mph that's great, get some pressure back in that pump and you will be in the triple digits. Lower the shoe a little bit more (maybe 1/16" to 1/8") to bring the pressure up.As for your Aggressor question,speaking from my own personal experience when I put on the aggressor bowl the boat went faster & quicker, when I put in the aggressor impeller I went quicker & faster and my intake pressure fell dramatically (meaning the impeller was moving more water)I had to lower the shoe to give the pump more water. The aggressor stuff worked for my application.

SOUTHWIND377
    Hey, Sam what is ideal intake pressure I was running around 20psi+/- previously with the lake motor in the southwind. I haven't check it with the blown motor in it. Have you seen the pics of the southwind under POST A PIC OF YOUR RIG. We finally got it all complete done and ready to go racing. Forcefeed I see that you are very knowledgeable in the racing area, have you ever had any experience with a southwind. I am currently running around 88mph what kind of ET do you think it will pull. I am guessing around 11.5 to 12.00 seconds, do you think I will be disappointed. Have you seen or ran against any southwinds when you were racing if so what kind of numbers were they pulling. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    [This message has been edited by SOUTHWIND377 (edited April 09, 2002).]

eliminatya
    dustin,
    i would shove more water through that thing maybe 35-40psi. what do you think darren? Darren is familiar with that boat he also helped me with the setup. On the banderlog discussion forums there is a guy who just raced a southwind tunnel just like yors for the first time. the moter is naturally aspirated and makes 800hp and the boat went 106mph. maybe get ahold of him.
    ps darren i was j/k about the aggressor stuff i know it works, there is just a lot of guys on this board who act like it is an inferior product.

SOUTHWIND377
    Sam,
    Were did you find that guy on the Banderlog forum under, I went there to try to look him up and I couldn't find what category he was under. Dustin

AGGRESSOR JETS
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by FORCE-FED:
    Darren- Miss you DUDE- Good talking to ya the other day. Hope you are enjoying your simi retirement but get back to the Track just to say hi. Dave

greg shoemaker
    Darren, Just thought I say HI. Greg

killin milla
    Hey southwind,go to banderlog forum,go to discussion forum,go to jet board,then go to any ming info?,My engine builder told me today he has a big stack of pictures of your boat while they were building it,if interested let me know?Whats up force-fed,we will be back in the cantina's,you need to come down and look at my boat,i'm taking it naci next weekend,take care.

SOUTHWIND377
    Killin Milla,
    I finally found the guy that Sam was talking about he posted a good article on his runs this past weekend. As for the pictures I would definately want them, were you going to email them to me or just send actual pictures. I would like the actual pics if possible if yall don't have a use for them anymore. Let me know if so I will give you my address. Thanks Dustin
    [This message has been edited by SOUTHWIND377 (edited April 11, 2002).]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast