Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DUI Lawyers - Havasu....

Kachina26
    I hope you meant .21 :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    I will tell you what i know as i was not there. He was pulling the trieler to the ramp, the rtanger told him to go to a stall and he went to a different one, tha ranger came over and talked to him and that is when he got busted. He was busted at windsor, by a ranger. They rangers said that the breathalizer was not working as he blew a 4.x (not sure of the exact) then he waited 2.5 hours for an EMT to come draw blood, they drew the blood and let him go. He is not even sure what his BAC was. The breathalizer showed 2.1 on one blow but who knows.
    Again, thanks for the help.
    rvr
    If it ended being a 2.1, that is still pretty high

Dr. Eagle
    I think you're right, otherwise he'd be pickled by now... :idea:

Dr. Eagle
    If it ended being a 2.1, that is still pretty high
    only just shy of 3 times the legal limit... :supp:

hugh jascock
    only just shy of 3 times the legal limit... :supp:
    2.1 and he would be dead! .21 is flat drunk as a skunk also!
    .08 or above is the line you can't cross so if he was .21 he was 2.5 x the legal limit.

rvrhlic
    yeah I meant .21 that is after the meter showed .4 something obviously something was not right and the ranger admitted it.

cola
    Was he cuffed & in there custody while he waited for the EMS. This will make all the difference in there case to prove he was DUI. Might help, not that he should have been behind the wheel. I have lost one brother-in-law by a drunk driver & don't wish to loose anyone else.
    Late, Mike

slink
    After 2.5 hrs, he was probably back at .00%. I'm assuming he recieved a ticket, by the term he let him go. If he didn't get a ticket, then that means the ranger is going to submit the case for DA review. If thats the case, wait 4-6 weeks until the blood results come back and see if the DA is even going to file the case before he spends the $$$ on a lawyer.

460 jus getn it
    yeah I meant .21 that is after the meter showed .4 something obviously something was not right and the ranger admitted it.
    if they admitted that something was wrong then that might be grounds for a laywer. i know i said not to get on but if he had to wait 2.5 and then its wasnt a police officer or someone like that who took his blood then he has a way out.

SL1111
    Who transported the blood after the draw. There is a chain of custody for that blood...... Sounds like the rangers dropped the ball.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast