Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DUI Lawyers - Havasu....

rvrhlic
    Does anyone know of a good Lawyer in Havasu. One of my friends got a DUI at Windsor while backing the truck down. Any suggestions would be helpful.
    thanks
    rvr

HBjet
    If your friend was at or over the legal limit an in operation of a motorized vehicle, then my suggestion is to save your money on the lawyer, pay the fine, learn from this lesson.
    As crappy as it may seem because "He was just backing down the boat trailer" the law says you can't operate a motorized vehicle. I'm not trying to be a dick, I got a DUI for a similar thing (parking the boat trailer) and I spent 5k for a lawyer. All I got for that 5k was never having to go to court, not having to do community service in Banning picking up trash on the fwy for a total of 80 hours to haivng to do 100 hours of community service at the Goodwill in Huntington Beach.
    HBjet

460 jus getn it
    dont get a laywer.i got a dui and spent over 8 grand on a laywer and it didnt help on bit. like hb jet says pay the fine chalk up the lesson and go from there.

riverbound
    PM Parker he knows a great DUI lawyer, that has bailed out many of our friends that have had multiple DUI.

77charger
    save the money and try to talk to the DA, work out a plea bargain.

bohica
    Was this a random stop or did they have some sort of sobriety check. Who wrote the ticket, Ranger, LHPD of Mohave Sheriff?
    Sucks for your buddy, looks like we gotta have 2 designated drivers at the end of the day.

rvrhlic
    I will tell you what i know as i was not there. He was pulling the trieler to the ramp, the rtanger told him to go to a stall and he went to a different one, tha ranger came over and talked to him and that is when he got busted. He was busted at windsor, by a ranger. They rangers said that the breathalizer was not working as he blew a 4.x (not sure of the exact) then he waited 2.5 hours for an EMT to come draw blood, they drew the blood and let him go. He is not even sure what his BAC was. The breathalizer showed 2.1 on one blow but who knows.
    Again, thanks for the help.
    rvr

Phat Matt
    I will tell you what i know as i was not there. He was pulling the trieler to the ramp, the rtanger told him to go to a stall and he went to a different one, tha ranger came over and talked to him and that is when he got busted. He was busted at windsor, by a ranger. They rangers said that the breathalizer was not working as he blew a 4.x (not sure of the exact) then he waited 2.5 hours for an EMT to come draw blood, they drew the blood and let him go. He is not even sure what his BAC was. The breathalizer showed 2.1 on one blow but who knows.
    Again, thanks for the help.
    rvr
    Sounds like he might get lucky if he had to wait 2.5 hours. Did he jog around the parking lot while he was waiting?

moneypit
    Im LARRY H. PARKER and I will fight for you (or your friend).

Dr. Eagle
    Im LARRY H. PARKER and I will fight for you (or your friend).
    But you're still DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!! :supp:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast