Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DUI Lawyers - Havasu....

cola
    I believe they have 2.5 hrs from the first contact to time of test other than PAS or field sobriety.

Kilrtoy
    Who transported the blood after the draw. There is a chain of custody for that blood...... Sounds like the rangers dropped the ball.
    Mark Furhman

riverroyal
    was he busted before getting in the water?Was he the boat driver?Not trying to be a dick but,sounds like the rangers did their job,im sure he is a great guy,just thinking out loud,still sucks though

JetBoatRich
    Mark Furhman
    That is sort of funny :hammerhea from you :wink:

rvrhlic
    I agree the rangers did their job. the only reason he was backing down the trailer is because they needed him to. He did not drive the boat at all. In fact he did not drive all day, his girl friend drove the truck to the ramp and he got in to back it down.
    He did get a ticket for not obeying a officer (or something like that since the officer told him to go to one of the lanes an he went to a different one). Also the ticket was for DUI, he was told 15 days for it to get into the system then he has 15 days to see a judge.
    He doesn’t have an account here so I am posting for him. From what I understand the rangers admitted something was wrong with the breathalyzer and that is why they were waiting for an EMT to come take blood. When the blood was taken, they let him go. HE was not taken anywhere just hung out at the little shack a Windsor.

Sanger D
    heres a thought!!!!!! DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! :devil:if he was ,nt drunk but only had a beer or too then he knew better than to get behind the wheel (if only for a second)other wise ,he was drunk and had it commin,you people bitch about PWC,s and unlicenced boaters and such but you got all these freinds with multiple dui,s............F#@$K em,you get NO sympathy here in fact I ever run into ANYBODY out there on the water and you start shit with me or any one else and I,LL FU&*^%$KIN DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALY!!! :devil: :devil: ( IF YOUR INTOXICATED AND BEHIND THE WHEEL) I hope they hang his ASS and any one else who gets behind the wheel of ANY THING after drinking a drop.but hey party on right, its O K because its your boatin buddy, you know him!!!!!he,s got it commin,maybe he,ll learn from it,obviously some of you people don,t :notam: :notam: (multiple dui,s).........F#@$!KIN shoot em!!!!it,ll be your buddy that takes out your little girl and her friend she brought for the day,just because he had a little drink or too. ................................morons :devil:

Havasu_Dreamin
    sanger d have u ever got behind the wheel after a couple of drinks? chances are u have so dont flame someone for something that alot of people have done and still do.
    Just because people do it does not make it right.

riverroyal
    so my boats tooo loud from the marina and i cant drink at windsor,,,aww crap,, :cry:

JetBoatRich
    im not saying its right. many people still do it and thats the bad thing. i learned my lesson and will never drink and drive again. but there are many people out there who havent and thats the scary thing again im not saying its right if i came across that way im sorry.
    I read it the same way, like it is the norm so it is ok :jawdrop:

Havasu_Dreamin
    I read it the same way, like it is the norm so it is ok :jawdrop:
    Good, for a second I thought I was the only that read it that way.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast