Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: American-Outdoor Soft Side Coolers

SCUBA STEVE
    Does anyone know their business hours?
    My 24 pack cooler sprung a leak over the weekend? They claim to have this no b.s. warranty. I need a replacement before Memorial weekend. :2purples:
    I called and left a message, as well as sent them an e-mail, with no response. :hammer2:

MAINEVENT
    Does anyone know their business hours?
    My 24 pack cooler sprung a leak over the weekend? They claim to have this no b.s. warranty. I need a replacement before Memorial weekend. :2purples:
    I called and left a message, as well as sent them an e-mail, with no response. :hammer2:
    They dont warranty them if you put them on your head and streak down the street with them :sleeping: :jawdrop:
    Do they really last as long as regular cooler i really dont want to get one but i have quite a few trip where i will have to load a cooler in my boat (but i cant fit a decent size one :eat: ) and i was thinking of one of those
    Just wondering :idea:

redi4fun
    Scuba did you try and call this number 1-800-336-5208 :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
    Scuba did you try and call this number 1-800-336-5208 :idea:
    lol... yes. :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
    They dont warranty them if you put them on your head and streak down the street with them :sleeping: :jawdrop:
    Do they really last as long as regular cooler i really dont want to get one but i have quite a few trip where i will have to load a cooler in my boat (but i cant fit a decent size one :eat: ) and i was thinking of one of those
    If you are stingy with the ice, they suck, but if you put enough ice in there they will last all day at the river. Even when the ice is melted the water stays pretty cold. I bought ice on Saturday morning, and I probably still have a few cubes left in the cooler right now. (sitting @ home)
    I have had mine since Jan 2003, so far so good. Except for now.

MAINEVENT
    Good to know i have had other soft sided ones and they sucked from costco i even convince my dad to go back to the old iqloo :hammer2: but i have heard of alot of peeps liking these so was just curious thanks
    BTW i got your mail the other day at 3am :2purples: :hammerhea

redi4fun
    Damn, they can't be closed this early. I have always got someone on the phone at that number. No worries about the warranty, they stand by their product.

riverracerx
    Buy from Jeff at www.theicebear.com
    His coolers rock and he is a fellow ***boater! Tell him RRX sent you!

SCUBA STEVE
    Damn, they can't be closed this early. I have always got someone on the phone at that number. No worries about the warranty, they stand by their product.
    I called at 2pm, and sent an e-mail yesterday, hoping the would see it first thing this morning. I guess I might have to hit up advantage in Havi, if they do not come through for me.

WYRD
    WHICH HEAD :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast