Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American-Outdoor Soft Side Coolers

SCUBA STEVE
    Nice dont worry if you kill it I got you covered :messedup: Tecate HMMMMMMmmmmmm :notam: not sure if i am going domestic or import yet :notam:
    TTYL bro
    IMPORT!!!

Beer-30
    They do have a no bs warranty, problem is you need to send it in to Texas for repair or replacement and send in $10.00 for shipping.. Your best bet is to over night to them and pre pay overnite delivery for the return, but if you do that you might as well buy a new cooler.
    It seem that no matter what subject it is, the fact remains. If something works, stay with it.
    I have always had "hard" side coolers. Igloo, Coleman, whatever. They always have ice 5 days later (except in Havasu!). When you go to pick them up, they don't collapse and spill water all over your truck, either. I have tried a few, and just can't get into the flimsy ice chest thing.
    Fiberglass has worked all of these years for boats....I don't see people switching to an inflatable! Just my opinion and a thought to ponder.

JackieV
    Hey, Scuba....What's the matter with streaking...? LOL :2purples:

cola
    It seem that no matter what subject it is, the fact remains. If something works, stay with it.
    I have always had "hard" side coolers. Igloo, Coleman, whatever. They always have ice 5 days later (except in Havasu!). When you go to pick them up, they don't collapse and spill water all over your truck, either. I have tried a few, and just can't get into the flimsy ice chest thing.
    Fiberglass has worked all of these years for boats....I don't see people switching to an inflatable! Just my opinion and a thought to ponder.
    The soft sides are easy on the gelcoat.

SCUBA STEVE
    http://www.allamericanpromotions.com/Cooler_2005.html
    If I could get the SC logo on it, I would be all over it!

SCUBA STEVE
    Hey, Scuba....What's the matter with streaking...? LOL :2purples:
    Nothing... :hammer2:

Beer-30
    The soft sides are easy on the gelcoat.
    Um. As easy as a dog's paws?

phebus
    So, what you are saying, is we should all get rid of our computers, and just send letters to each other? :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
    So, what you are saying, is we should all get rid of our computers, and just send letters to each other? :hammerhea
    lmfao!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast