Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: American-Outdoor Soft Side Coolers

cola
    Um. As easy as a dog's paws?
    She keeps up on her nails, so no scraches on the gel from her either. I only sat her up on the deck for the picture. :smile:
    Late, Mike

Dusty Times
    That's one cool dog!

Beer-30
    So, what you are saying, is we should all get rid of our computers, and just send letters to each other? :hammerhea
    No, silly. I probably shouldn't have been that strong about it. That's kind of a sore subject with me, because I have tried a few different brands and they were the same. Get some good heat going outside, and they just don't get near the performance of the regular type. I have watched a buddy of mine order and order and order, looking for one that will hold ice all day and he has been unsuccessful.
    Now, poor SCUBA is having trouble with his and it kinda set me off. We just bought two new Igloo 70 quart monsters. Yeah, they take up room and get heavy but they will keep ice for 2 days in Havasu heat. That tells me there is no other thing to look at. That's all I was getting at. :rollside:

cola
    That's one cool dog!
    Thanks Dusty, trade you for the tug. j/k
    Late, Mike

SCUBA STEVE
    Just an update on this.
    I sent my cooler to Texas, they recv'd it on May 25th, cashed my $10 return posatage check on 5-31... guess what I have no cooler yet!! Wtf? I will give it till the end of the week and before I raise hell. ( Its only been 8 business days) :rollside:

shockwavebd
    They were at the boat show thursday to sunday.......................................... no one at the shop

MAINEVENT
    Just an update on this.
    I sent my cooler to Texas, they recv'd it on May 25th, cashed my $10 return posatage check on 5-31... guess what I have no cooler yet!! Wtf? I will give it till the end of the week and before I raise hell. ( Its only been 8 business days) :rollside:
    I figure if you drink your beers fast enough you dont really need a cooler :idea: :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
    Guess what I got in the mail yesterday. Upgraded zipper (lookes to be more heavy duty) and a new liner. :sqeyes: My question is, wouldnt a new cooler be cheaper then to repair my old one? :squiggle:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234