Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friends/Family weekend pics :)

bunny 166
    I love these pics! Jeslyn had a great time, she became very daring after a while and started running into the water! LOL
    She is precious you guys! What a cutie....so nice to see you two

bunny 166
    Nice pics Cindy,
    It was a pleasure to meet you and Darien again. Did I ever introduce you to my wife?
    Your boat has turned out really nice. I can tell you are going to have a lot of fun with it! I should have left about 10 minutes later so I could have seen it run down river.
    This must have been just before he snuck up on the port side and blew by me.
    I never saw him coming. I was cruising about 45-50 mph watching PhatMat taking a rough ride along the eastern shoreline where there was a lot of chop. It was not a very Sofa King Smooth ride. So as Phat Matt backs out and I go by him Kilrtoy blows my doors off on the other side.
    So cool to meet you Mike, and yes, you introduced your wife Keep my celly # handy if you guys wanna run on the river, we are game....

bunny 166
    Hey bunny, My wife and I really enjoyed talking to your folks very nice fun loving people (They bought jet ski's?) Thats way cool! they where way cool! and it was was very nice meeting you and your husband!
    Hey cutie!! It was great to meet you and Valerie--way cool peeps!! It is not fair how hot she is!!!! And such a nice person,too Can't wait to see you guys again--glad you made it home safe :wink: I saw my parents tonight and they said they really enjoyed shooting the breeze with ya! :smile:

bunny 166
    Bunny, Thanks for the pics.
    Anytime....it was a blast!! :wink:

bunny 166
    Nice picts Bunny. The boat was lookin' good. Congrats again to you and Darrin.
    Thank you Sam--so good to see you and Suz

bunny 166
    Ok skinny guy..
    Just so you know, Im calling the obese people's hotline... to report you......
    Im just prominent.....not fat....
    You're not prominent!! :hammerhea You're killin me Miguel.....

dicudmore
    good pics there Bunny, and the boat came out real nice

bunny 166
    good pics there Bunny, and the boat came out real nice
    Good morning Dan! Thank you....nice seeing you, the GF and that precious little one! What a heartbreaker she's gonna be!

dicudmore
    Good morning Dan! Thank you....nice seeing you, the GF and that precious little one! What a heartbreaker she's gonna be!
    morning good to see you guys as well...lets do it again soon

bunny 166
    morning good to see you guys as well...lets do it again soon
    It's a deal....have a great day :wink:
    Thank you everyone for making my family's weekend so special....feeling a bit sappy today. Just greatful for everything and all the friends I have made along the way......Hope everyone has a safe, fun summer :wink: :wink:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast