Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hydrafoil???

ECeptor

Beer-30
    Hmmm. My 30 has alot more seating and goes just as fast. I dunno about this one.

spectras only
    Hmmm......that boat finally resurfaced in the states :wink: .Someone tried to sell one for years ,exactly like that here in vancouver. They were asking $ 28 K cdn for it.It's good for the Volga river ,that's it .They're popular in europe. I was cruising on the Danube river from Budapest to Vienna in a bigger version .

ECeptor
    Hmmm. My 30 has alot more seating and goes just as fast. I dunno about this one.
    I hear ya. I wasn't seeing it as a viable option, rather as an interesting oddity.

bocco
    So if I'm seeing this correctly, it's a Russian built V-drive with a Big Block Chevy?

Liberator TJ1984
    That's where the " Custom " 454 comes in :idea:
    Edelbrock valve covers are hard to come by I guess :idea:

goneboatin
    That's where the " Custom " 454 comes in :idea:
    Edelbrock valve covers are hard to come by I guess :idea:
    They're custom because they used to say "Edelbrockski"

RiverDave
    I guess I'm the odd ball in the group.. I thought it was cool.
    RD

spectras only
    The big cruiser I went on was called "seagull" and hauled ass at 45 mph carrying over a 100 peeps. I'll try to find a picture of it .

RiverDave
    The big cruiser I went on was called "seagull" and hauled ass at 45 mph carrying over a 100 peeps. I'll try to find a picture of it .
    Please do.. I was telling my g/f about the HUGE ones that they have, that can haul cars / people etc.. on them. She said she had never seen one before.
    RD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast