Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *spam* Xr 50

100+Placecraft
    03' XR 50, Wifes bike. BBR bar kit, HD springs, Pegs, Graphix, Super Clean, looks brand new. She broke her leg on it and doesnt want it anymore.
    Sorry, no pics yet. Its at the River. But I think everybody knows what they look like.
    $1000 OBO (310) 787-7173
    Thanks.

chub
    Whoa easy buddy let me think about this I just might want that little bad boy. When you going next. We can't go till the weekend after Dad's day.

bohica
    Whoa easy buddy let me think about this I just might want that little bad boy. When you going next. We can't go till the weekend after Dad's day.
    Bullshiat, your going this weekend. Susi ok'd another boys weekend out. I'm going to your place and riding in your boat!! :jawdrop:

Ultracrazy
    Hey.......maybe I want it :argue:

NOTALENT
    anothr kitten is dying :frown:

HOOTER SLED-
    HEY PHAT DADDY. You want this thing I'm telling ya. Hey 100, bring it to Torrance, I'm right by you I'm sure.

Phat Daddy
    HEY PHAT DADDY. You want this thing I'm telling ya. Hey 100, bring it to Torrance, I'm right by you I'm sure.
    Maybe so??? :idea:

100+Placecraft
    Chub, whats up bro. We're going this weekend and doing a dam run, then we'll camp on the river Sat. Night. You should try to get away.
    Are you serious about the 50?
    Ultra, arent you from Topock too? Should I leave it there for ya?
    Hooter Its coming home this weekend, where are you?
    Sorry about the Kitten, well not really!!

100+Placecraft
    Oh yeah Chub, dont forget that I have a 50 track at the river, so you have a place to ride it.

Ultracrazy
    Yep........I'm a Topock resident. Got my nephew and and two others buying lots and homes there. The place is exploding right now.
    Hey..........WHERES MY TOPOCK STICKERS?????
    Will be in Town the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. Chub......if your around stop by and see the new garage..........and of course have a beer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast