Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta - Memorial weekend

diggler
    I can't get out on the water until Sunday the 29th at the soonest. Is there anything happening out there that day, or Monday? I have two hotties flying in from Texas for a visit, and I'd like to show them a good time.
    I'm thinking...yes...Lost Isle! Anyone in?

T-Bag
    We'll be there on monday along with some other bars...

We will be with Tbag and one new DCB owner as well on Monday!

randy77zt
    lost island-just drive your boat buy with a bust-me sign taped on your back.san juaquin county sheriffs will probably have 3 boats out there.or train somebody that doesnt drink to run your boat.

Aqua Boogie1
    Diggler......................I will be there also on sunday and monday.

Aqua Boogie1
    lost island-just drive your boat buy with a bust-me sign taped on your back.san juaquin county sheriffs will probably have 3 boats out there.or train somebody that doesnt drink to run your boat.
    Well the trick is, remove your wristband before you pull away from the dock. The sheriffs look for that band when your out on the water near the lost isle. You can always get another.......................

gnarley
    The Gnarley's will be out there all weekend camping at Snug Harbor and hangin out with no particular destination in mind.

diggler
    Aqua Boogie, what's your boat look like? it looks like I will only be on the water on Sunday. With these folks from out of town, I'm thinking the Lost Isle will be the end destination, but I'll probably show them Tower Park for breakfast, and then work my way back. I'd like to hit Windmill Cove, and the Rusty Porthole as well.

Aqua Boogie1
    Aqua Boogie, what's your boat look like? it looks like I will only be on the water on Sunday. With these folks from out of town, I'm thinking the Lost Isle will be the end destination, but I'll probably show them Tower Park for breakfast, and then work my way back. I'd like to hit Windmill Cove, and the Rusty Porthole as well.
    Diggler, I will be out there with a few boats. Mines is a 73' Kona outboard, white with rust/orangeish trim. I will post some pics when I take some this week. I will be doing the Lost Isle, Windmill Cove and also Garlic Bros in stockton. So we'll be doing alittle moving around.

paradigm shift
    We are going to be at Tower park unless work messes up the trip. Going with some friends that are tenting in the campground but we are staying on the boat. Not sure what all boats we will be with but we have a 29' profile and there will be a 32' Sunsation with us. We have been to the Delta before but not on a Holiday so this should be interesting. They are talking about a run to Sac so is there any problems getting premium on the water if I have to. Be there dark thirty on Friday till Monday. Who knows maybe we will meet some new boating peeps.
    Not sure we will do any Lost Isle this weekend but Windmill is very possible and have been there before. Rusty Porthole? Me have to do some checking not sure on that.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast