Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Obsessive Compulsive
    Anyone interested in tent camping at Lake Oroville the weekend of July 29th, we have reservations for the group camps in Lime Saddle. First come, first served. Please RSVP. Details to follow.

Robbie Racer
    Anyone interested in tent camping at Lake Oroville the weekend of July 29th, we have reservations for the group camps in Lime Saddle. First come, first served. Please RSVP. Details to follow.
    Sounds good OC. Count me in. Oroville is a great place to go boating and the camp sights are very nice. Thanks for setting this up. Who else can make it?
    RR

Dimarco21
    Were in. Can't beat the scenery of Lake Oroville. Very nice and clean group camp area. O.C. are we goin' to Mexican food and Margarita's again? :eat:

Obsessive Compulsive
    Were in. Can't beat the scenery of Lake Oroville. Very nice and clean group camp area. O.C. are we goin' to Mexican food and Margarita's again? :eat:
    Saturday night...margaritas, chips, salsa and vomit.
    OH yea! Hopefully my wife won't drop my truck keys in the lake again. Four hours later we were raring to go.

BLEWBAYOU1
    I'm in. My dads cabin in just up the road from there on the Feather river.
    Brian

Hammer
    It sound great, I want to be there but I have to check the work calendar. I think I will be out of town that Friday and have to roll back out on another project Sunday night. Can’t commit yet. I will have to get back to ya.
    I sure would hate to miss this trip two years in a row.

MOBrien
    sounds like fun. this might be the same weekend that we've got a family reunion/boat trip to Hogan......I'll check it out and chime back in when I know more about our schedule.
    -MOB

Dimarco21
    OH yea! Hopefully my wife won't drop my truck keys in the lake again. Four hours later we were raring to go.
    Where did she have your keys when she droped them???

Would love to go. never been.

Dimarco21
    Would love to go. never been.
    So GO!! We have our own private camp. Pierre reserved both group camp spots. Clean picknick areas/3 showers/restrooms/ BBQ pits...The place is killer. It's about 3 min. to the Lime Saddle launch ramp. GO!!!!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast