Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Dimarco21
    Hey Phil, Cheech's leash isn't as short as DaveO's pecker, but I will check the social calander and see if I can make it. I do know that July is pretty full, with my dad's 65th B-Day, the NACI BASH, and some friends coming in from out of state, and being on call from work, but I will check and see anyways.
    Sounds good Norm, This time we could tip a few back at one camp site.

Hey Phil, Cheech's leash isn't as short as DaveO's pecker, but I will check the social calander and see if I can make it. I do know that July is pretty full, with my dad's 65th B-Day, the NACI BASH, and some friends coming in from out of state, and being on call from work, but I will check and see anyways.
    Damn when did you get the extention? Thanks for setting the trip up. Hope everything works and you can go.

deltarat
    Norm is on a short lease and Terry Im sure he will go. I might be flying solo that weekend not sure yet.
    Since DaveO is up at the lake playing with his worm right now, I guess I will have to answer for myself this time. Fock YA I'm gonna go!!

Dimarco21
    Since DaveO is up at the lake playing with his worm right now, I guess I will have to answer for myself this time. Fock YA I'm gonna go!!
    Right on Chong!! See you there.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Boy this is going to be a up in smoke kind of trip, with cheech & chong there. :notam: Like I said, next week I will start a in list, because space is kind of limited.

78Anthonyjet
    I can't take credit for this idea, but I think I am going to blow off the NACI BASH and head up to hang out with all you SICK FOCKERS. I gotta talk to the holder of the leash about it, but I might be able to get the leash and collar off for a few days.

78Anthonyjet
    I talked to the wife, she said to go and have a good time, so are we going up on friday and starting early, I will bring some cigars and tequilla.

Dimarco21
    I talked to the wife, she said to go and have a good time, so are we going up on friday and starting early, I will bring some cigars and tequilla.
    Glad to hear your makin' it Norm. We are leavin' here Friday morning and get up there around liquid lunch time.

78Anthonyjet
    Phil, maybe we can all hook up and convoy up there. I will be followiing Chong up there, and since I have not been there, it would be easier following you instead of getting lost.

Dimarco21
    Phil, maybe we can all hook up and convoy up there. I will be followiing Chong up there, and since I have not been there, it would be easier following you instead of getting lost.
    If Chong is driving the "Up in Smoke" Van, we could all follow the smoke trail....That is if he's not already too wheel chaired to drive.
    Toke, Toke.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast