Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip in July

Dimarco21
    SHIT, we need a gaurd now, well I guess with Dave wearing his new banana hammock a$$ floss supergayman suit the gaurd will keep O.C. off of him .
    I don't think anyone could keep O.C. away from Dave's Anus Ring-Toss Superfly Man Chowder Suit.
    Just remember Norm, when camping with O.C...... sleep on your back. :jawdrop:

Rocket-J
    I heard that the goup tent sites were available but I am spoiled now. These old bones don't spleep on rocks and tree limbs anymore. I can still walk over and party with you folks or is it focks. It sounds like fun if I get Sat. off. Al

78Anthonyjet
    I heard that the goup tent sites were available but I am spoiled now. These old bones don't spleep on rocks and tree limbs anymore. I can still walk over and party with you folks or is it focks. It sounds like fun if I get Sat. off. Al
    AL,
    Get one of them there queen sized, blow em up air beds and hang out with us sick focks. :mix:

Obsessive Compulsive
    I'm back from my little Quad trip, from up in the moutains, Al, they do acomadate RV, like one or two depending on size, but being there before & seeing the size of it & the amount of vehical & boats, there would'nt be enough room. Plus this is the one trip I put my old bones in a tent also. There are single sites in the campground, let me know if I can help.
    I think that banana hammock would look REAL GOOD on DAVEO. :2purples:

I thought DaveO said he was going fishing this week but I didn"t hear him say he was doing it on the beach
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...wLetter.jpgHay I leave for a couple of days and look. I get caught by the star mag.

SHIT, we need a gaurd now, well I guess with Dave wearing his new banana hammock a$$ floss supergayman suit the gaurd will keep O.C. off of him .
    Dont hate me Norm yours came in yesterday. It sould go well with you nice umbrella.

AL,
    Get one of them there queen sized, blow em up air beds and hang out with us sick focks. :mix:
    WE all ways knew you slept on a queen Norm.

I'm back from my little Quad trip, from up in the moutains, Al, they do acomadate RV, like one or two depending on size, but being there before & seeing the size of it & the amount of vehical & boats, there would'nt be enough room. Plus this is the one trip I put my old bones in a tent also. There are single sites in the campground, let me know if I can help.
    I think that banana hammock would look REAL GOOD on DAVEO. :2purples:
    THANKS

BK
    Count me in guys, work permitting. There is RV camping and boat slips there too for anyone who is interested. See you there. Al
    Hey Al, were do I call to get an RV spot? I havent been Oroville yet and would love to go, kinda pathetic seing as im only a couple hours away!!
    Will there be any kids? Or would it be better to make it a guys weekend and just bring a couple friends along instead?

Dimarco21
    Hey Al, were do I call to get an RV spot? I havent been Oroville yet and would love to go, kinda pathetic seing as im only a couple hours away!!
    Will there be any kids? Or would it be better to make it a guys weekend and just bring a couple friends along instead?
    We are bringing our 3 midgets. It was a killer trip last year, I don't know about this year with DAVEO wearin' his banana hammock and all. :cry:

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast