Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GT Hallet Vector

RiverDave
    mind your own business
    Well there ya have it.. I might be mistaken.
    RD

jackpunx
    Well there ya have it.. I might be mistaken.
    RD
    Im kidding RD.. Dont be so sensi..
    yes.. RD is right.. that is not clearmans old boat..

haulina29
    jackpunx actually that was Wally Clearmans old boat . He bought it from Bob Stark , Wally raced it and there were issues so Wally built the new boat that ended up in Parker.

burtandnancy
    Hey - wilderthanu, I answered your "Wanted" request above in sandbar. Are you going to read it?

WILDERTHANU
    jackpunx actually that was Wally Clearmans old boat . He bought it from Bob Stark , Wally raced it and there were issues so Wally built the new boat that ended up in Parker.
    I hoped the deal works out for everyone involved. I think Wally's last vector he owned is in the keys now.

WILDERTHANU
    Hey - wilderthanu, I answered your "Wanted" request above in sandbar. Are you going to read it?
    Sorry Burt, thanx for the reply. Those were not what we had in mind, I brain farted and totally forgot about that thread... :hammerhea.

RUSHIN ROULETTE

WILDERTHANU
    I saw that.... I always thought that would be a great set-up for Parker. I like boats you dont see to many of around. I've only seen a few Cole super sports that nice.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Ya, I think it's time for a bigger boat now. I wanna play in the ocean instead of having to drive 5 hours just to have some fun. If she sells, I will miss her. She is all fresh and ready for summer.

jody165
    Ya, I think it's time for a bigger boat now. I wanna play in the ocean instead of having to drive 5 hours just to have some fun. If she sells, I will miss her. She is all fresh and ready for summer.
    Ocean, did someone say ocean? How fast do you want to go? Got a 38ft boat that can fit all your friends and does 100mph. Just as you say, all fresh and ready for summer. Just an idea...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast