Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GT Hallet Vector

blackcloud75
    Did this vector belong to a couple who used to own a house in Moonridge? I think they bailed-out do to divorce?

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Sounds like a nice boat Jody, is it the Scarab for sale in the Trader??

jody165
    Sounds like a nice boat Jody, is it the Scarab for sale in the Trader??
    Its in the trader online and in the yachttrader mag, but there`s another similar to it for sale. His has wild paint, bigger engines, is much older, triple bolster only, is faster and more money. Mine is all white, 698ci engines, naturally aspirated, pump gas, 6 pack bolster. Both are done right.
    Got little kids, I knew I would eventually need to sell it and here we are. Was fun while it lasted, now it`s someone elses turn. Pacific Ocean is fun but you need a big boat to run hard out there. I used to have a 26, then a 33, then this 38. I wouldn`t go smaller than 38 if you want to run hard at all. Its BIG out there :wink: People have fun out there with smaller boats but you have to really pick your days.
    You can see both Larry Smith Scarabs at offshoreonly.com in their classifieds.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    That's a very nice boat Jody. If I can get mine sold, I would love to own it. It looks like Dave Rankin's old boat(pennzoil) is up for sale too. I agree with the bigger the better for the ocean. I don't think I will be running that hard out there. I know it's alot different than the roughest day on any lake. I also love the fact that you went with big cubes and no blowers. Very nice set up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123