Thread: Table Rock this weekend

INEEDAV
    If anyone is going to be on Table Rock this weekend, look me up, I will be at the Eagle Rock campground in space 26. I am bringing the boat which is black with FlatRateII on the side. I will be driving a white GMC Sierra Denali to tow it.

Ken F
    If anyone is going to be on Table Rock this weekend, look me up, I will be at the Eagle Rock campground in space 26. I am bringing the boat which is black with FlatRateII on the side. I will be driving a white GMC Sierra Denali to tow it.
    Wish I could but engines' not back in the boat yet. You might run up the road to the west from the campground till you see a little bar called "whiskers". Second building west of whiskers is Ruggles Bros body shop. Ruggs will be there.
    You coming to the roost?
    Ken F

INEEDAV
    Wish I could but engines' not back in the boat yet. You might run up the road to the west from the campground till you see a little bar called "whiskers". Second building west of whiskers is Ruggles Bros body shop. Ruggs will be there.
    You coming to the roost?
    Ken F
    I am planning to make the roost, depends on work. I have been travelling about 50% of the time. I need to get it marked on my calendar and see how it works out.

INEEDAV
    Ruggs
    I wanted to thank you for dropping by the lake this weekend and for the hospitality, it was a pleasure to meet you guys.
    Your boat looks great, I hope to get to see it again during the Roost.
    Billy

ruggs
    Billy,
    It was great meeting you and I look foward to watching your boat as your leaving most of us behind. See ya in July.....ruggs

INEEDAV
    Billy,
    It was great meeting you and I look foward to watching your boat as your leaving most of us behind. See ya in July.....ruggs
    I don't neccesarily see me leaving anyone behind, but I do look forward to meeting everyone. So far work has not taken that time up.....Hope it stays that way.
    How is the boat coming?

kp216
    Ruggs
    I wanted to thank you for dropping by the lake this weekend and for the hospitality, it was a pleasure to meet you guys.
    Your boat looks great, I hope to get to see it again during the Roost.
    Billy
    Hey Ron - Is your boat up and going now?