Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Cal Detailing

tamalewagon
    Just wanted to pass the word along about So Cal detailers. Mark and his crew came down from L.A. to San Diego to help me out. They even waited an extra hour for me as I spaced out and was late. They took great care of my boat and it turn out excellent! My boat had pretty bad oxidation on the deck and they made the gel coat look like it just came out of the factory. My hats off to So Cal Detailing and they will certainly keep my business and I will certainly refer all the clientel I can. Thanks again Mark!

tamalewagon
    bump.

riverbound
    what is the # ?? What areas do they cover?

BarryMac
    Before and After pics maybe???

NashvilleBound
    Will they go to Escondido? I need my truck detailed a day or so before I get into town in June. If you have their number please post it....and what do they charge?

JBmagic
    Got to look all purdy, huh? What date? You know the Magic Regatta is June 18th. And you know, Saturday's are turning into "every 5th boat is a Magic" day.

NashvilleBound
    Got to look all purdy, huh? What date? You know the Magic Regatta is June 18th. And you know, Saturday's are turning into "every 5th boat is a Magic" day.
    I need it detailed on the 6 or 7th. Thats an approximate date. Might be a day earlier or later. I didnt know Magics regatta was then....hmmm... might be able to hang around a while longer.... whats another week, eh?

JBmagic
    I need it detailed on the 6 or 7th. Thats an approximate date. Might be a day earlier or later. I didnt know Magics regatta was then....hmmm... might be able to hang around a while longer.... whats another week, eh?
    I'm sure at the rate Magic is selling boats, it'll be a battle to get them to keep it on the lot for the extra time, but it's worth a try. Go to their web site for details on the regatta/poker run etc.

NashvilleBound
    I'm sure at the rate Magic is selling boats, it'll be a battle to get them to keep it on the lot for the extra time, but it's worth a try. Go to their web site for details on the regatta/poker run etc.
    Ill go over and pick it up the minute its done and haul it back to san diego. I just want to put at least 5 hours on it before I haul it back to TN......and have a clean truck too! It's been sitting outside now for 3 weeks...poor thing

SOCALDETAIL1
    Just wanted to pass the word along about So Cal detailers. Mark and his crew came down from L.A. to San Diego to help me out. They even waited an extra hour for me as I spaced out and was late. They took great care of my boat and it turn out excellent! My boat had pretty bad oxidation on the deck and they made the gel coat look like it just came out of the factory. My hats off to So Cal Detailing and they will certainly keep my business and I will certainly refer all the clientel I can. Thanks again Mark!
    Your Welcome, Anytime! It was a pleasure meeting you. Anything you need give us a call. Mark (SO-CAL DETAIL) 562.544.4732

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast