Thread: ATV'ers??? Chase needs help

Chase
    Ok team..I know it has been a while since I have been on here...most probably don't remember me...but I need advise.
    We are looking to head south the last week in Feb. to do some ATVing...our destination is either Laughlin or Vegas or time in each.
    Here is where i need help:
    -What is available in either area for riding areas..open trails, dunes etc..
    -How far are the riding areas from either location
    -I know of Glamis...how far is Glamis from Laughlin...??
    -We have our own machines, but we are debating rentals..so is there any rentals available, if so where..how much $$
    Please lend your advise..

Havasu1986
    Ok team..I know it has been a while since I have been on here...most probably don't remember me...but I need advise.
    We are looking to head south the last week in Feb. to do some ATVing...our destination is either Laughlin or Vegas or time in each.
    Here is where i need help:
    -What is available in either area for riding areas..open trails, dunes etc..
    -How far are the riding areas from either location
    -I know of Glamis...how far is Glamis from Laughlin...??
    -We have our own machines, but we are debating rentals..so is there any rentals available, if so where..how much $$
    Please lend your advise..
    About 190 miles. Dumont is closer to Vegas.

racecar.hotshoe
    Dumont Sux dont send anybody there........
    Its getting packed ....

scarabrick2
    dumont
    Heading to vegas from laughlin, just before boulder city there is a dry lake bed on the left. you can ride all over the place and leave your rig there. you can also follow trails over to PRIMM and even follow the power lines to the new bridge being built over Hoover DAM.. great riding either way. if you get lost, just follow the power lines back. really easy.... their are also trails that lead from the dry lake bed to searchlight.. OR go into boulder city and head towards the dumps. there is a great place to park by the dumps and then follow the power lines to the dam or head SOUTH towards the mountains and head to the river... briing gas if you want to ride for a while and a plug kit with pump for those tire issues..
    Good luck
    Rick

spectratoad
    Valley of Fire in Vegas has alot of riding area too.