Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaparrel M.S. eat my a$$

jeepinscott
    Never attempt to buy a bike from those jokers. They are pond scum of the thickest kind. I go there for gear and the summer sale of closeouts, but then it's just venders and not the pond scum. Good luck. Call around, get them working against eachothers offers. I had good luck at John Burr when I bought Brians CR 85.

termiteguy
    i glad to hear you returned all the stuff you bought from them and left the
    store. integrity and honesty is all we have in life a lot and some times
    it is diferance between us. if more people did what you did get pissed
    and walked out places like that would not stay in buisness or they would have to change their ways :argue:

Jrocket
    That sucks to hear your story.Ive been riding for Chapparral for the last 5 years and havent had one problem.Every company has a problem now and then,sorry you had to have one of those problems.
    Try John Burr,they will give you a good deal.

Sportin' Wood
    Good luck on your purchase.... Just a little FYI normally advertisers are a loss leader and they will almost not service you if you want to buy one of the loss leaders or make you wait hours and hours to finally get it for that.... IF IT IS ADVERTISED they must give it to you for that price THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE QUICK but they have to give it to you.. Also check the fine print plus prep fee,plus tax plus lic etc if its not there in the fine print THEY CAN'T CHARGE IT... if you feel you were wronged PM me and if you want to take this further I might be of some help... Its the same in the car business try to get a advert. car and you just wasted 6 - 8 hours of your day to save 4 or 5 hundred even if you spend the time ( 6 -8 hours) someone who walks in and agrees to purchase the warranty (severly inflated) paint protection alarm wheels tire will get the car in less than an hour
    Thanks Jay, that wont be required. This was not an ad price it was on the bike just like every other bike in the showroom. Played the loss leader game before. It was not a loss leader.

bordsmnj
    just call LA honda and ask for out the door price. then go there with a check for that amount and you'll be out the door bike loaded up in 15 minutes.
    no bullshit

H20 Toie
    Years ago they used to have great prices and service, but it seems that they have just got to big and your right they don't care about the customers anymore becuase they have the take it or leave it attitude, i would rather buy from a local shop than go there even if it cost more but when i bought my wife the kawi 700 a friend of mine went there and i was 1500 more buy the time they were done so he walked out but they had someone else ready to buy it so what did they care.

RidinRed
    just call LA honda and ask for out the door price. then go there with a check for that amount and you'll be out the door bike loaded up in 15 minutes.
    no bullshit
    Ditto's-
    I picked up a Cycle Trader & made a follow up call. Presto deal done
    They will email you if you inquire on line for you to print out but never heard of anyone needing to provide it when they showed up. Then you go to the parts dept. and buy anything you want at the new customer discount,
    Geat dealership IMO!

racecar.hotshoe
    John Burr in Fontana. 1 909 823-1338 ask for Kirt. Chaperral sucks.
    Thats were I got my sons bike at great people to deal with.....Good call Mike.

h2oski2fast
    Good luck on your purchase.... Just a little FYI normally advertisers are a loss leader and they will almost not service you if you want to buy one of the loss leaders or make you wait hours and hours to finally get it for that.... IF IT IS ADVERTISED they must give it to you for that price THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE QUICK but they have to give it to you.. Also check the fine print plus prep fee,plus tax plus lic etc if its not there in the fine print THEY CAN'T CHARGE IT... if you feel you were wronged PM me and if you want to take this further I might be of some help... Its the same in the car business try to get a advert. car and you just wasted 6 - 8 hours of your day to save 4 or 5 hundred even if you spend the time ( 6 -8 hours) someone who walks in and agrees to purchase the warranty (severly inflated) paint protection alarm wheels tire will get the car in less than an hour
    And what makes you the authority? Oh wait, nevermind.

PHOTOGLOU
    And what makes you the authority? Oh wait, nevermind.
    That's it next time your getting the retail warranty cost :sqeyes:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast