Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaparrel M.S. eat my a$$

cola
    Thats were I got my sons bike at great people to deal with.....Good call Mike.
    John was a friend, God Speed. He lived in Yucaipa also. We rode together at times & our kids rode all the time. They are a no BS shop. And if you need the extra bling for the bikes, call IMS Racing another Yucaipa boy.
    Late, Mike

h2oski2fast
    That's it next time your getting the retail warranty cost :sqeyes:
    Damn, no one has a sense of humor anymore, :idea:
    BTW, are you going to make it down on Parker for Memorial?

Scream
    Good for you Jeff, just sorry you had to travel so far to get pissed off...
    It appears you're sold on the Honda, but Yamaha of Cucamonga is a nice little shop, the owners are most of the staff and besides they're family...lol just an fyi
    Scream

Hustler
    Sorry to hear about your troubles SW. Give this guy a call on a used one. it's super clean for 1k XR70 (http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...=44246&hl=xr70)

Boozer
    FWIW one of my buddies step dad owns Montclair Yamaha. I can get you a price at just over dealer cost. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you the info.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Thanks for all of your help. I talked to Kirt at Fontana and he was $400 less than the other place. If I drive to LA I can save an additional $200 out the door. Have to decide how much it's worth to sit in traffic, but either way they are both good deals. Thanks again everyone.

Hustler
    Mrs wood, did you look at that used one? I understand wanting a new bike and all but that one is really clean

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I did look at it, and if it was closer I would probably jump on it. (pun intended) I am just limited on time because we want to give it to him on Saturday and I don't think I can get out to San Pedro (or LA for that matter) before then.

Waldo
    L.A. Honda is great. It's where I purchased my Hondas.
    I even picked them up at their storage yard and "assembled & prepped" myself. That's a bunch of horse$hit!!! All you have to do is unbolt the bike from the crate, put the front wheel, handlebars, fill with fluids. They knocked off those costs to boot. Plus, it was fun doing it.

phuggit
    I'll only go to Chapparal for riding gear, because they have a large in-stock selection. If I have a question about a part, no one at Chapparal will have any clue as to what I am talking about. I think the majority of the peeps working there have never even thrown their leg over a bike or quad.
    For parts or sales I'll go to MSR or Callaway in Riverside.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast