Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaparrel M.S. eat my a$$

IN2MX
    the best place to buy a Honda is
    Los Angeles Cyclesports in Inglewood....The number is (310) 677-5800. Ask for Kevin Foster. He will give you OTD price over phone in about 10 seconds.....give him your info, he'll have everything ready before you get there, you will be in and out in 20 minutes.
    He is, They are, the PHOTOGLOU of motorcycles.
    I have purchased four bikes from them, two from him, always been treated the same way everytime. And, you get 20% off at the parts/accessory counter once you buy a bike there.

Captain Dan
    Whatever you do, don't buy from Temecula Motorsports - they are the biggest bunch of fuktards I've ever run across, (sales department and owner).
    I buy all my bikes from Mid Cities in Paramount ( I drive from Murrieta to Paramount just to avoid the aforementioned worthless dealership in Temecula) - see Robin Krieger at Mid Cities, he'll set you up. :mix:

Scream
    Whatever you do, don't buy from Temecula Motorsports - they are the biggest bunch of fuktards I've ever run across, (sales department and owner).
    I buy all my bikes from Mid Cities in Paramount ( I drive from Murrieta to Paramount just to avoid the aforementioned worthless dealership in Temecula) - see Robin Krieger at Mid Cities, he'll set you up. :mix:
    I give this post my vote for most appropriate use of the word "****tard"...
    Do I have a second...lol

Captain Dan
    I can't take credit for the term ***tard, I got it from someone else on this very forum(I think it was Hard Core Skier, HCS).
    I liked it too - it seems fitting in certain situations.

jbtrailerjim
    I don't ride but have friends that do. They all buy from John Burr in Fontana and have always had great luck with them.

Dr. Eagle
    I give this post my vote for most appropriate use of the word "****tard"...
    Do I have a second...lol
    I'll second that...

PHOTOGLOU
    Damn, no one has a sense of humor anymore, :idea:
    BTW, are you going to make it down on Parker for Memorial?
    Trying to make it out there 1 day this weekend..... Alan has already mentioned it's not as safe for me to be on the water.... on those big weekends OK now back to normal bashing... If you are getting limited on time (like I said in a earlier post) I just sold a Duramax truck to one of the guys at chappareal I will call him to see if I have any influance (sp????)

HM
    That is the f'ing truth, and they have limited inventory. Their service department does their best to continue the focktard legacy as well.
    And people wonder why people have such f'd up attitudes that are out riding. The only people that will buy from these assholes, are other assholes....which we seem to have a gigantic surplus of.

MUDXPRT
    Go to LA cylce (Honda) they will also deliver. I bought a XR100 from them about 2 yrs. ago I live in corona and they wanted apprx. $100.00 to deliver I asked them if they would do it for $50.00, He chcecked with someone came back on the phone and said yes they were going out in that direction anyway. I met them at the 15 fwy. & 60 fwy at Miliken off ramp paid the guy cash signed the paper work on the side of the road switched the bike from his truck to mine and on my way. Now that is service!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    :idea: interesting
    you guys are awesome, have I told you that today???

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast