Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's Havasu bound this weekend?

Phat Matt
    Quid Pro Quo
    I think I was behind you headed down to Windsor last Saturday on Industrial. I remember reading the name.

Havasu Luvr
    Lol. I get to be boat bitch of my own boat this weekend. Megan's friend will be joining us for the weekend with her two daughters.
    We're going to skip Memorial weekend and the following weekend. See you Saturday night.
    Nothing wrong with being a Boat Bitch for a bunch of ladies That's what I am doing for the weekend. I am leaving friday morning with one of the girls and Sandra and the rest will arrive sometime fri night.
    Damn Dave I make a great boat biatch you know
    Shane, I believe you but you're NOT will'n to dress in drag...remember?

my21advantage

INSman
    Sorry, didn't see you wave and I am a great guy once you get to kow me, just ask me !!! Just starting to meet the masses of both ***boat peeps and of course fellow Shockwave owners. I promise not to be so rude next time !! :jawdrop:
    No worries, anytime the ratio is better then 1:1 then you're doing good.... This trip the gf wanted to bring some of the girls from the office....she likes doing this once a year. Next time your in the wipe down lane @ the Marina you should smile and wave back when I wave j/k (you wer to busy putting that SHINE back on your gel) Good looking boat and I hear the mfg is top's in the industry :coffeycup

Danzo
    I think I was behind you headed down to Windsor last Saturday on Industrial. I remember reading the name.
    Yep, that was me Matt. House is on Teetsa lane just off of Roemer.

Mrs. 4-B
    If the stars all come into alignment (and my liver starts functioning again by then), we might make a surprise appearance.
    Mar and Lee are gonna be there too! Hope to see you!

phebus
    Mar and Lee are gonna be there too! Hope to see you!
    Gotta make this an adult trip if it happens, so we are looking for a place for Nicole to stay. Also, something really went screwy with my back yesterday, and when I walk, I have to drag my right foot. Nothing beer won't help, so we will see.

Throttle
    Gotta make this an adult trip if it happens, so we are looking for a place for Nicole to stay. Also, something really went screwy with my back yesterday, and when I walk, I have to drag my right foot. Nothing beer won't help, so we will see.
    I dont get it, you were doing what on your back before she started dragging you around by your foot?

phuggit
    Holy s#*t phebus. Good thing your not a horse.

Throttle
    get it fixed quick and get back to work!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast