Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's Havasu bound this weekend?

phebus
    I'm just lucky I don't have a foot throttle in the boat, and that I use my hand to hold my beer. All's good!! Surgery now set for June 13th, so I am on a tight schedule for river trips.

dicudmore
    I'm just lucky I don't have a foot throttle in the boat, and that I use my hand to hold my beer. All's good!! Surgery now set for June 13th, so I am on a tight schedule for river trips.
    hope the surgery works out, and hope to see you and Linda at the lake soon I think we've got some beers to drink together :wink:

dicudmore
    Sorry, didn't see you wave and I am a great guy once you get to know me, just ask me !!! Just starting to meet the masses of both ***boat peeps and of course fellow Shockwave owners. I promise not to be so rude next time !! :jawdrop:
    I can vouch for this statement...believe it or not :wink:
    Those Shockwave owners can be good people
    I still think the best part though is my daughter calls them SUCKWAVE (she's just turned 2)

Throttle
    wow... sounds like the weekend of the 10, 11 &12 is out. Let me know...

phebus
    I just made some reservations for this weekend, just in case we can put all the pieces together.

Throttle
    I just made some reservations for this weekend, just in case we can put all the pieces together.
    so much for the suprise! will you still be out there for lunch on monday? I was thinkin about springs????

WYRD
    Shane, I believe you but you're NOT will'n to dress in drag...remember?
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

phebus
    so much for the suprise! will you still be out there for lunch on monday? I was thinkin about springs????
    Until our daughter is out of school for the summer, we are pretty much stuck to weekends only if we go as a family. Boys trips can happen anytime though. I'll call you, and we'll set something up.

life's a river
    I'll be there Fri. thru Sun. 27' Advantage open bow. Wave me down for some FREE stickers.
    LAR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234