Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying To Be A Stand Up Guy

Stealth Marine
    the question to my story is i hate to play the race card but i must ask this
    does it matter what color you assistance is if their there to help you?
    i ask this question because the attitude the wife had with me and her body motions were very nastyand i hate to think my color was the problem?
    There are people among us who when caught on a sinking ship will first deny that it is sinking, and when confronted with the fact that the water is up to their waiste, then will still refuse the offer of a life preserver.
    You just found one of the idots that Darwin is still working on getting out of our collective gene pool.

JetBoatRich
    Willie, you did the right thing :supp: you just never know sometimes about people.
    They should have felt lucky somebody stopped to help and they would have been on their way :jawdrop:

a catered life
    Did you roll up in your Escalade with 50 Cent pounding?
    Freakin' azzholes, just a simple thanks or no thanks will do.
    funny we were in the (i know i will get shiat for this one) :frown: astro van listening to tom.......i wont let one a-hole compeletly stop me helping others but you have to think it will be in the back of my mind the next ime i want to stop

a catered life
    There are people among us who when caught on a sinking ship will first deny that it is sinking, and when confronted with the fact that the water is up to their waiste, then will still refuse the offer of a life preserver.
    You just found one of the idots that Darwin is still working on getting out of our collective gene pool.
    well put

MagicMtnDan
    Kudos to you and your wife for doing the right thing.
    It's rare to be "greeted" in such an unwelcoming manner - don't let it get you down. :smile:

OutCole'd
    A catered life, you are a stand up guy. There is plenty of prejudice around and some people would rather burn in the desert than take assistance from others who are different than them. Kudos to you for trying to help those in need, itÂ’s a better place with you, you tried.
    Well said.
    Hats off to you A Catered Life.

Havasu Hangin'
    Don't let this change your ways. Some people are just A#$holes. You did the right thing by stopping and trying to help.
    Exactly.
    Idiot people come in all races...

phebus
    Was your zipper down? You might have scared them! :2purples:

Mrs CP 19
    Wow, I hope if I am ever stuck, someone like you will be there!!! Race has nothing to do with anything in my opinion! I would just assume the woman controlling and wanted things her way, even if it meant her suffering!!!! You went above and beyond, and thanks from those of us who would welcome your help!! Jill

a catered life
    lmao you know i did feel a breeze

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast