Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pine Flats MEMORIAL DAY

pixrthis
    When did the speed limit happen? I had a houseboat at Lakeridge Marina about ten years ago and haven't heard about a speed limit from friends who still go.

69 Elim
    Its been a 50mph speed limit for as long as I remember, also saw the sign posted last year - I'm sure its still 50mph.

wedge44
    What's the world coming to....Bass lake never had a speed limit till this year...now people that don't even own boats are dictating new laws...now they heve special restricttions this year ....JUST MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THE SHERIFF"S TOWER FOR THE FLAG>>>IF IT"S UP SPEED LIMIT 45MPH :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

pixrthis
    In fifteen years of going there I never new of the speed limit and I ran a blown flat with zoomies, no mufflers and no hassels except that they said it idled to fast.

69 Elim
    Sounds like a NICE boat!!!!!
    Well, I've never seen anyone get popped for too fast, but I do know the speed limit is there.
    have fun!!!
    Wedge - just read your post - didn't hear of anything like that. although, even 45mph maybe too fast sometimes on that lake - sure can get crowded on some weekends. I really like Bass - the scenery is the BEST.

wedge44
    In fifteen years of going there I never new of the speed limit and I ran a blown flat with zoomies, no mufflers and no hassels except that they said it idled to fast.
    are you talking bass or pine...new rules for bass this year ,SPEED LIMIT 45 MPH ,see web site under madera sheriff's rules www.basslakeca.com ...wedge

69 Elim
    I'm thinking he's talking about Pine Flat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12