riverroyal
    anything for you

Bre
    anything for you
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

riverbound
    I am also looking for some A/C work.

riverroyal
    like what type?..new home? old home?preplumbed for air?,,house square footage?

Bre
    bre, when you get his $$$ - pm me and i'll see what kinda of "deal" he is really giving you !!! keyes
    his money LOL.. more like I have to pay him

Bre
    I am also looking for some A/C work.
    Let me know if you want this guy Johns number. Just don't let your wife be home alone with him.. he is tempting :supp: :wink:

BarryMac
    like what type?..new home? old home?preplumbed for air?,,house square footage?
    riverroyal, do you have a shop in North County? My A/C is tired, we may have to knock the bitch out this summer...

riverroyal
    I do commercial stuff,houses on the side,weekend stuff.I have a group of good guys who love side jobs,it saves you tons of cash and they make good side money.These guys have 20 or 30 years experience,much smarter than I am,they actually did my last 2 homes,I got the equiptment,they installed it....if you just need a new condenser outside,thats easy,half a day maybe.

BarryMac
    I do commercial stuff,houses on the side,weekend stuff.I have a group of good guys who love side jobs,it saves you tons of cash and they make good side money.These guys have 20 or 30 years experience,much smarter than I am,they actually did my last 2 homes,I got the equiptment,they installed it....if you just need a new condenser outside,thats easy,half a day maybe.
    When you get a chance PM me your info, maybe one of them can come over and look at it and see if it is worth saving or if I should replace the whole thing...

riverroyal
    do you know the tonage?or how about the square footage on your house?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast