Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Dicudmore

Scream
    Well, I'm finally getting around to this official Thank you Dan and you're beautiful Girlfriend and baby...
    Dan offered his new house in Havi for my family to stay at last weekend for the family boat party, and we took him up on it. We didn't know that it was his first weekend staying at his new pad. We had a great time and really enjoyed your hospitality, so I wanted to thank you again and tell you how nice your GF is and how great the little one was too, she's adorable.
    Got to hang with Dan and Robin, K26 (Randy) and his son for the night, and life was good.
    Dan, we got to go to breakfast at Havasu Springs on Sunday, what a beautiful trip down lake, it was awsome. Too bad you folks didn't go with us, you would have enjoyed the ride.
    See you soon,
    Scream and Debbolas

Havasu_Dreamin
    Dan, we got to go to breakfast at Havasu Springs on Sunday, what a beautiful trip down lake, it was awsome. Too bad you folks didn't go with us, you would have enjoyed the ride.
    Thought I saw you waiting in the bar at Havasu Springs. Place was crowded on Sunday. Damn good breakfast though.

Debbolas
    OMG!!
    Scream and I had the Hottest! bloody marys in the world there!!! :messedup: :sqeyes: I couldn't drink mine, it was sooooooo HOT!!!

Scream
    Thought I saw you waiting in the bar at Havasu Springs. Place was crowded on Sunday. Damn good breakfast though.
    Of course we were at the bar...lol,,,Deb and I wanted a bloody Mary, and the wait was...unpredictable, so we went in and ordered...They were pouring out of a big glass jar, like they use for giant pickles. They were at the end of the jar and we got all the seeds and toxic waste...Those had to be the hottest, spiciest bloody Marys I've ever had...Deb had to take her's back and get it 'adjusted'.
    The girls (very young, very unmotivated) at the front desk couldn't tell us how long the wait was. They just looked confused and held up a piece of paper with names scribbled on it and said "we have all these people waiting"...
    Anyway the food was good and as soon as we were seated we got prompt service. What a beautiful day it was.
    Shoulda come over, we woulda bought you one of the "special drinks"...lol
    Scream

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yeah, the wait for us at least a half hour. We rolled in just after a group of 30 showed up. I caught a glimpse of you guys on the way out, but was not 100% it was you hence the reason I did not come over. Thanks for the offer though, next time.

Debbolas
    Honey,
    did ya post the flat tire pics yet? :wink:

Scream
    No, no flat tire stories yet...

Debbolas
    trailer?

WaTchTheGelCoat
    OMG!!
    Scream and I had the Hottest! bloody marys in the world there!!! :messedup: :sqeyes: I couldn't drink mine, it was sooooooo HOT!!!

Yummy! Thats the best way!

jdogginla
    Are you two taking turns at the computer or are you on two different ones? LOL :rollside:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast