Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Words of Wisdom..Show up to court when told!!!

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Better hope you dont get found guilty on the pissing in public charge. I am almost positive you have to register as a sex offender after one of those.

NOTALENT
    But he wouldn't let you off for a couple hours one morning to go take care of it? It's always silly excuses with you...
    nope..it would have meant possibly losing autzone as a customer..there a biiiiigggg account.

NOTALENT
    Better hope you dont get found guilty on the pissing in public charge. I am almost positive you have to register as a sex offender after one of those.
    no its not..someone else brought it up..so I asked the judge..he said no.

jackpunx
    haha.nope..I take full blame and knew the outcome would be something of this sort.. but to hard to find a new job. Id rather pay a few extra bucks then lose a job..bankruptcy is not an option in my book :hammerhea
    Your job security is so flimsy that you would loose it to take a day off for court?..

WaTchTheGelCoat
    no its not..someone else brought it up..so I asked the judge..he said no.
    Thats good, That would be some chicken shit!

Jordy
    Your job security is so flimsy that you would loose it to take a day off for court?..
    That, and then:
    nope..it would have meant possibly losing autzone as a customer..there a biiiiigggg account.
    You must have a great relationship with your customers too.

jackpunx
    Sorry didn’t get a chance to read this before I posted.. but all the same.. Sounds like you could do some preventive maint on these accounts so that they are not in such jeopardy..
    I understand.. I work in the sales industry.. we have to jump through hoops to keep accounts.. But if you think that if your freedom comes anywhere close to keeping or loosing this account..
    Go spend a holiday weekend in jail and watch your prioritize change right in front of your eyes
    Not bashing. Just speaking from experience.. and .. well.. you did put it on the internet

ChumpChange
    I have nothing more to say than I hope you don't delete this thread like the last time you got flamed all over ***boat. These are some of the most fun threads to read.
    Guess you're not above the law like you thought?

NOTALENT
    Sorry didn’t get a chance to read this before I posted.. but all the same.. Sounds like you could do some preventive maint on these accounts so that they are not in such jeopardy..
    I understand.. I work in the sales industry.. we have to jump through hoops to keep accounts.. But if you think that if your freedom comes anywhere close to keeping or loosing this account..
    Go spend a holiday weekend in jail and watch your prioritize change right in front of your eyes
    Not bashing. Just speaking from experience.. and .. well.. you did put it on the internet
    Should have clarified..not saying I would have lost the job...but a pretty damn good chance..It was a last minute meeting concerning there pricing and warrantys..unforutunatley it got pushed over to the wrong day. We just picked them up, took them from jasper. So we couldnt have prevented it. No worries on the bashing...I posted to hear thoughts and opinions..Theres just some people who tend to be so arrogant to think its because im young right..because only young people would have done this...and for them implying im a kid...haha..may look like one..but far from... :yuk:

superdave013
    skip court, get locked up because you showed the judge "NO RESPECT", loose job because he put you in the clink.
    Now where are you? Prolly getting porked by some big tattoed guy. lol
    Not hating ya bro, we've all been young and would all love to go back with what we know now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast