Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Words of Wisdom..Show up to court when told!!!

NOTALENT
    I have nothing more to say than I hope you don't delete this thread like the last time you got flamed all over ***boat. These are some of the most fun threads to read.
    Guess you're not above the law like you thought?
    Why would I delete it...??? maybe u did not read..but I take full blame and knew the outcome would be something of this sort. I went to court the next week..not like I was hiding from it...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Do you know the difference between a Federal Judge and God?
    God doesn't think he is a Federal Judge
    i have an uncle who;s a federal judge. I can't wait to tell him that one!!

NOTALENT
    skip court, get locked up because you showed the judge "NO RESPECT", loose job because he put you in the clink.
    Now where are you? Prolly getting porked by some big tattoed guy. lol
    Not hating ya bro, we've all been young and would all love to go back with what we know now!
    theres no possibility of getting locked up??? ur implying..I went to court 2 business days later...

TheLurker
    we've all been young and would all love to go back with what we know now!
    Isn’t that the truth.

Boatcop
    People who don't take care of tickets and get warrants issued or their license suspended seem to have the WORST luck.
    Every one I've stopped and arrested for that are on their way to the court or the DMV to "take care of it".
    Never mind that the warrant's been out for a year and the license has been suspended 3 times in the last 2 years. And their tags are expired for 8 months. We always seem to catch them on that particular day when they're on their way "to take care of it". (Even at 3:00 in the morning.)
    Yeah Right! And I was born falling off the turnip truck last night.

NOTALENT
    People who don't take care of tickets and get warrants issued or their license suspended seem to have the WORST luck.
    Every one I've stopped and arrested for that are on their way to the court or the DMV to "take care of it".
    Never mind that the warrant's been out for a year and the license has been suspended 3 times in the last 2 years. And their tags are expired for 8 months. We always seem to catch them on that particular day when they're on their way "to take care of it". (Even at 3:00 in the morning.)
    Yeah Right! And I was born falling off the turnip truck last night.
    haha..imagine that..fortunatley he just had to look at the dates to realize it.

mbrown2
    yes it can. my job is more important than a court date. no job no money..then where would I be??? smart ass..
    How about go to jail = no money, no job, something turns from misdemeanor to felony due to lack of appearance and items turn to warrants=future backgrounds for jobs get screwed...... :sleeping:

cdog
    WOW......I had no idea I was in the presence of perfect law abiding citizens here on this board. Give it a rest.... Have you nothing better to do? How about me reminding you about drinking and driving next time I see one of you at the Zoo chugging beers. Lighten up.....

Jordy
    How about me reminding you about drinking and driving next time I see one of you at the Zoo chugging beers.
    I think that subject is a couple threads over.

Dribble
    .so im in the area taking a leak and a chick cop comes up shines the light and says "can I have a word with u when ur done"...and they got me for both things..
    You should have showed her your wang and asked if she wanted to know how it feels to make love to a real man. Maybe she would have let you off. :rollside:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234