Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Pickle fork tunnel jet

BigMo
    Hey Guys im interested in a 19ft pickle fork hull only. Anyone know where theres one at. Doesnt matter the type. thanks
    Mo

Jake W2
    HTP has a yellow and blue 19 Eliminator.And they sell new 19 Cheyenne bare hulls for around the price of a used 19 tunnel.
    Jake

Jspeeddemon
    What is HTP and how do you get ahold of them?

Cas
    check this out
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79865
    the seller is a long time board member but hasn't posted in quite awhile

Liberator TJ1984
    Mo , there is a very nice 19' Daytona for sale on the boards here somewhere
    Here it is
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...2full_side.JPG
    15K ???

You say it doesnt matter the type?
    Be aware that not all "pickleforks" work good.There are a few models out there that are CRAP and wont get out of their own way.
    Try to find one that has a rounded keel, not a flat keel. Stealth,eliminator,cheyanne,ultra are all good choices.Let us know what your looking at before you cut the check, could save you a huuuge headache.
    CS

EXTREMEBOATS
    Im not sure what end of the country your on but , Im buying molds, I hope to have them in the shop in about four weeks. As you know they can be riged several ways. And there hard to find over here. As soon as I can i'll post some more info and pics. And I'll build them any way you want. Some where in the $6000 to $7000 range. Temporary estimated cost so dont quote me on that yet.
    Mike Cline

I have a never been rigged Cheyenne splash that I built last year for Ron(Info) and he never came to get it. weighs 425 or so. mostly white with some red and green graphics. $5,500. 918-396-3484.

BigMo
    You say it doesnt matter the type?
    Be aware that not all "pickleforks" work good.There are a few models out there that are CRAP and wont get out of their own way.
    Try to find one that has a rounded keel, not a flat keel. Stealth,eliminator,cheyanne,ultra are all good choices.Let us know what your looking at before you cut the check, could save you a huuuge headache.
    CS
    thanks for the info guys. Ill tell you my main concern is i want it to be a decent lake boat. I dont want the lightest layup or anything like that. Let me know what you guys think. thanks
    Mo

Jbb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast