Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NJBA may drags @ ming

screamdreambrad
    i'll be there. driving killin time 031.bgj

MikeF ... to bad you were working ... it was awesome, and it's a shorter arm, bigger bore, longer stroke. Stop by after the races and check it out.
    Single Barrel, I run the 7.0 - 7.49 second bracket and Top Alcohol Hydro, took runner up in both this race, 1st in TAH during the March race, so I'm leading the points in that class. I don't want to get ahead of myself though, a lot of tough competition coming this race!
    Brad ... glad to see you coming back out ... did you fix your steering? That must have been frustrating during March. I know it scared all of us. Your experience helped you handle it though ... anyone else and it would have been a lot worse of a situation!
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all out there, stop by and say hi!
    Brian

Brad ... wait, BGJ?????????????????????????
    Wow ... look out Willis and Ron! I also spoke to Mike (cyclone) and we are working on getting his out there ... I am trying to help him with the pop off issue, we'll see ... maybe another BGJ!
    Brad ... I'm coming down to see you in the pits when you get there.
    Brian

screamdreambrad
    yes brian; bgj. not my boat. a customer of tom's. supposed to be able to run with ron.we'll see.

Willis
    Hey Brad,
    How that new UBFJ?
    Willis

Ill be there, runnin PGJ and 9.0 bracket.
    Bummed cyclone isnt going, someone loan him a pop off.
    I know of 2 new guys comin out, ones for sure, the other kinda dissapeared. I hear some new hardware might be showing up too.
    CS

All right ... this should turn out to ba a fun weekend! Willis on his game, Brad bringing out a 8 second BGJ ... it'll be like it used to be a 5 or 6 boat field in BGJ! I know Ron will be happier, he hates small fields.
    I know of 5 alcohol hydro's ... so my class should be fun as well.
    Chris ... Mike has my old pop off, but is missing the pressure switch, set screws and one pin. We are working on making it happen ... he should be coming by the house tomorrow. The brain (electronics) is a no brainer ... the pin Tommy should have, and set screws McFadden Dale. He should be able to make it, if he wants that is.
    BB

Cyclone, if there is anything I can do to help get you out there, let me know. Im in pretty good shape on having my boat ready, I can spare a few hours tomorrow morning if you need something.
    Bring it out and do some half trackers, thats the place to get a feel for it.
    Im on the road Friday morning,looking forward to it.
    Chris.

NELSON#109
    Cs, I Hope I Wasnt The One That Dissapeared. Im Still Planning On Getting There Friday Afternoon. I Still Have To Put The Engine Back Togather, And Tie Up A Few Other Things. Ill Be Running Midnight Marine Hard The Next Few Days. Gonna Take As Much Blocker Out As I Can, And Hopefully Ill Be Able To Get The Thing Off The Line And Into The 8's. Time To Start Stressin. Gonna Have To Pay The Fee's At The Race (i Hope They Let Me). I Wish I Had A Few More Days, But Ill Try. Hope To See Ya There, And Talk About Getting This Thing Goin. Nelson #109.

Nelson ... you can pay the fees on Friday night or Saturday morning. Friday night registration will be at the Rio Bravo Resort (the hotel on the hill) and at the gate on Saturday. If you're not there early enough on Saturday, you might miss the first round. See you there!
    Chris, glad to hear that you're making it back out.
    See you there also!
    Brian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast