Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active Thunder boats

INSman
    I am liking this boat but know nothing of the company, anyone have any experience with this hull or mfg. ??
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ve_thunder.jpg

Beer-30
    I don't know much about them, either - except that is a pretty agressive step! Damn.
    Not meaning to jack here, but I saw you pulling the Shockwave up Jamaica from Acoma on Labor Day. We were headed downhill, but I wasn't in the Dually. Ended up taking a friends 4x4 Duramax (red also), but the boat was behind in tow. Didn't realize it was you will we passed each other. Lake was quiet.

Magic34
    Blane call me later today. A friend and I have looked at them and he bought their cat (used) that he had repainted. A 37' V built in the past 2 years are nice, before that, I don't think the quality was there. Now, they are really nice.

INSman
    Blane call me later today. A friend and I have looked at them and he bought their cat (used) that he had repainted. A 37' V built in the past 2 years are nice, before that, I don't think the quality was there. Now, they are really nice.
    I knew you would find this thread and reply !!!

Steamin' Rice
    Blane, you are on the wrong website to find information on boating... Try going to offshoreonly.com for a lot of info about Active Thunders..... :messedup:

INSman
    Blane, you are on the wrong website to find information on boating... Try going to offshoreonly.com for a lot of info about Active Thunders..... :messedup:
    That site wants money, no likey that ...

Quality Time
    Only to see pictures. Getting input on boats is free

Steamin' Rice
    It's only like $45 or $50 per year, and you get a T shirt or DVD as part of your membership, all for less than it costs to fill up your truck with fuel.
    There are a lot of experts on OSO and the free advice is worth the cost of membership to me.. I'm pretty sure that the people who build Active Thunders post on OSO

INSman
    It's only like $45 or $50 per year, and you get a T shirt or DVD as part of your membership, all for less than it costs to fill up your truck with fuel.
    There are a lot of experts on OSO and the free advice is worth the cost of membership to me.. I'm pretty sure that the people who build Active Thunders post on OSO
    I posted a thread over there yesterday and am getting positive feedback on these boats so far. Seems like it could turn out to be a fairly economical solution to a larger performance 'V'

TrickMarine.net
    Pat at Active Thunder builds a great boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast