Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to win $25,000?

Phat Matt
    A competing radio station (KCAL) is giving away $25,000 cash. All you have to do is listen to then 24 hours a day and write down any 10 songs they play in a row without overlapping them. Basically it's a way for the corporate radio station to get you to listen longer and hopefully bring them higher rating. But here at X103.9 we don't have $25,000 to give out because we are just a little independant station. But we are still going to help you win the corporate money because we publish their playlist daily on our website. Now you can win there money while you continue to listen to us...or not. This is not a joke and the other station is pretty pissed.
    For more info you can follow this link. Good luck!
    Win their money with a little help from us! (http://www.x1039.com/includes/news_i...on_id=4&id=398)
    www.x1039.com

FRENCHIE
    A competing radio station (KCAL) is giving away $25,000 cash. All you have to do is listen to then 24 hours a day and write down any 10 songs they play in a row without overlapping them. Basically it's a way for the corporate radio station to get you to listen longer and hopefully bring them higher rating. But here at X103.9 we don't have $25,000 to give out because we are just a little independant station. But we are still going to help you win the corporate money because we publish their playlist daily on our website. Now you can win there money while you continue to listen to us...or not. This is not a joke and the other station is pretty pissed.
    For more info you can follow this link. Good luck!
    Win their money with a little help from us! (http://www.x1039.com/includes/news_i...on_id=4&id=398)
    www.x1039.com
    that sounds as risky as playing poker while drunk1!!!!!! :2purples:

Phat Matt
    I think it's worth the risk.

GHTRIM
    Poker???? I want to play... :cry: :cry:

Debbolas
    I listen to your station, Matt, as does my young son........In fact I thought I heard a sound bite, and it sounded a LOT like Goldilocks cussing

Phat Matt
    I listen to your station, Matt, as does my young son........In fact I thought I heard a sound bite, and it sounded a LOT like Goldilocks cussing
    I am pretty sure it's not her! I on the other hand might be on a few promos and bits. I don't think the FCC could handle her potty mouth.

chub
    I had a chance to win 25K yesterday at a golf tourny. All I had to do was hit a hole-in-one. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WYRD
    AHHHH nothing like a little radio station battle...........................airwave drama huh Matt?

Nord
    96.7 K-Cal Rocks is doing the same thing in Riverside!!!

FRENCHIE
    Poker???? I want to play... :cry: :cry:
    ill get right on making some plans!!!!
    :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast