Thread: Family Weekend

Sane Asylum
    What can I say............Fantastic weekend for the kids..........Enjoyed meeting everyone....
    Micheal and Pam.........Pleasure meeting you both........Perfect hosts...........Outstanding job........THANK YOU!!!
    Got a million pics (OK, more like 150).....Will get em' up tonight.....

VEGASBABY
    I agree, that took a lot of planning and effort on their part! My wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone and my kids really had a good time! Thanks again to Beerhunter and Mrs.Beerhunter great job!!!!!

JackieV
    What can I say............Fantastic weekend for the kids..........Enjoyed meeting everyone....
    Micheal and Pam.........Pleasure meeting you both........Perfect hosts...........Outstanding job........THANK YOU!!!
    Got a million pics (OK, more like 150).....Will get em' up tonight.....
    S.A., after talking and meeting with you and your wife, I guess I know now what I have to do to enjoy my new life out here in Arizona. I promise I won't make anymore bad remarks about AZ and only about my soon to be in-laws...
    We definately gotta get together soon!

Sane Asylum
    S.A., after talking and meeting with you and your wife, I guess I know now what I have to do to enjoy my new life out here in Arizona. I promise I won't make anymore bad remarks about AZ and only about my soon to be in-laws...
    We definately gotta get together soon!
    JackieV.......
    No worries about the AZ bashin...........We know how we do it here
    You and the ART of V need to come up the hill and get away from the in-laws for a night.
    Was a pleasure finally meeting you guys.........Coupla trips to lake pleasant and you'll know how we do it.....