Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Labrador and daschund mauled and seriously injure 87yr old woman

syke-o
    these dogs need to be put down!!! they are always biting people, and they need to be neuterd and the breeds terminated!!!! i obviously dont think that, but it scares me that some idiots do!!!
    i can find just as many labrador retriever bite stories as anything else :devil:
    http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL...LabApril05.pdf

HM
    these dogs need to be put down!!! they are always biting people, and they need to be neuterd and the breeds terminated!!!! i obviously dont think that, but it scares me that some idiots do!!!
    i can find just as many labrador retriever bite stories as anything else :devil:
    http://www.understand-a-bull.com/BSL...LabApril05.pdf
    :devil:

GHTRIM
    Who's got the popcorn... I think Poodles are mean.. Killem all let god sort them out. :notam:

Lake Ape
    Actually there are so many more labradors than pitbulls it is expected that you see about the same number of bites in the news. Pit bulls are on the insurance list for uninsurable while labs aren't. Let's talk percentages fool!
    Good Day!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    If a Lab bites someone, it should be put down. It is uncharacteristic and an undesirable trait. Every lab book I have ever read has pretty much said that.
    I would tend to agree.
    I get your point though. Pretty funny.

Aqua Boogie1
    Actually there are so many more labradors than pitbulls it is expected that you see about the same number of bites in the news. Pit bulls are on the insurance list for uninsurable while labs aren't. Let's talk percentages fool!
    Good Day!
    And I guess you believe that guns kill people, not people kill people......... :idea:

THOR
    Yeh, labs are serious killers.

Lake Ape
    No, people kill people and we should close the borders, I mean control the borders.......BS answer. If you don't see my point with the percentages your dumb!

Aqua Boogie1
    Nevermind.........................My moma told me never argue with a fool, people looking from the outside can't tell the difference................

NOTALENT
    And I guess you believe that guns kill people, not people kill people......... :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast