Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the skinny on Cheetah Boats?

pixilatedpussy
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    Yes everything is through bolted...... As of right now I can not say a bad thing about CHEETAH BOATS. Bob was easy to work with and did a great job. As far as Lake Apes question. I think that a cheetah is well built boat for fun on the lake and river. I dont plan on runnin 100 mph or taking out in big chop. I have a freind that had a boat you are looking at for 10 years not one problem!!!!!!! The decision is yours to make.... I say save your money for better investments in your spec home building!!!!
    I second this............. I wonder what kind of boat I could afford if I sold all my assets just to buy 1 bitchen boat and maybe a couple nice cars........but instead we choose to own an array of items that are COST effective but also fun!!! Great boat and lots of fun!!!! :smile:

dicudmore
    This boat was not a cheetah....... It was speculation and confirmed by the builder that is was not. Please dont bring that up again....
    anybody know what it was??

jayd_jr
    anybody know what it was??
    Lips are sealed

Havasu_Dreamin
    This boat was not a cheetah....... It was speculation and confirmed by the builder that is was not. Please dont bring that up again....
    I'm certain there will be some people on here that saw the boat at the salvage yard that will disagree with that. And no, I aint one of the ones that saw it at the salvage yard. But considering two people perished, I really think this topic should not be discussed out of respect.

dicudmore
    Lips are sealed
    whose? you're killin' me here...

jayd_jr
    I'm certain there will be some people on here that saw the boat at the salvage yard that will disagree with that. And no, I aint one of the ones that saw it at the salvage yard. But considering two people perished, I really think this topic should not be discussed out of respect.
    I spoke with the family and I agree keep it gone...... cant you tell I am trying...

Havasu_Dreamin
    In an effort to try and steer this back to the original question, each boat costs what it costs for a reason. The reasons can vary from builder to builder. Maybe one has less overhead, maybe another hull design is in high demand due to its proven efficiency, yet another might be becasue it is the "it" builder of the momment. Bottom line, get what you can afford, and what will work for what you want to do with the boat. Ultimately, it floats and you're on the water, right?

dicudmore
    totally agree...

pixilatedpussy
    Nicely put!!! :wink:

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast