Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend

chub
    I see FRENCHIE is rubbing off in you , on you........
    That went South for him post hast eh?

PHOTOGLOU
    Tell ya what, since I'm such a nice guy - YOU BE THE BITCH and I'll just hang out with my friend.... :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Your in if you want just got off the phone with k26 ( I think I woke him up) sounds like boats full except for FEMALES now..... Thanks guys for helping out K26 I will call you again tomorrow to set up the details and l3v I will call you too....................

BoatPI
    Jay it should be nice N Hot. I just flew back and this was the cool day of the week. The river is VERY high, sandbar is 18" under a swift river. The wind came up later yesterday so wind waves of 3' greated you at the entrance to the lake when returning.

Ultracrazy
    Jay,
    Kelli and I will be out this weekend........most likely Moabi. If you see my 24 Ultra (yellow and gray)....flag us down.
    BTW-Thanks for taking care of the service........everything went well.
    Steve

PHOTOGLOU
    Jay,
    Kelli and I will be out this weekend........most likely Moabi. If you see my 24 Ultra (yellow and gray)....flag us down.
    BTW-Thanks for taking care of the service........everything went well.
    Steve
    You got the cargo cover too right? Sorry I forgot that the first time :boxed: Jay

Ultracrazy
    Yep........we got everything dialed in Jay......thanks.
    Was drooling over the 05 convertible vettes they were unloading today........damn they are sweet.
    S

djunkie
    Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.

Phat Matt
    Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.
    You should have not put a country disc in.

djunkie
    You should have not put a country disc in.
    Hey you have no proof of that.

WYRD
    Hey Jay,
    If you ever need someone to stand on the beach and watch you haul azz by while drinking a beer then I am def your man Have fun this weekend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast