Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu this weekend

Kachina26
    I see FRENCHIE is rubbing off in you , on you........
    Nah, Frenchie boat bitches on Kachinas. I only BB on the high end shiznit

Kachina26
    Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.
    Pull the radio fuse for 20 seconds, then get it to the dealer for a software update.

ChumpChange
    I'll boat bitch for ya, hell, my boy would be happy to be a BB too! (The chicks dig his muscles )
    Does this mean that I don't have to take pictures of your property for you now?

WYRD
    Nah, Frenchie boat bitches on Kachinas. I only BB on the high end shiznit
    Hey Randy make sure to give Jays stern a complete rub down oh and BTW you suck and have fun this weekend

carbonmarine
    Phot... off to Mexico this weekend... See you on the water in a few weeks...
    ...Hope all works well & steeeerong brotha !!
    Be Safe !
    Rick32

NOTALENT
    Baja 500 This weekend..I would rather be @ the zoo in that nice water with some candy running around!! have a good time...next weekend fo sho!

PHOTOGLOU
    Yep........we got everything dialed in Jay......thanks.
    Was drooling over the 05 convertible vettes they were unloading today........damn they are sweet.
    S
    I still have... Yep still have your crdit app right here could have one to you by noon

PHOTOGLOU
    Sorry to hijack your thread Jay but I've got a question for you. I've got BIG problems with my new truck. I put a cd in yesterday and now it won't play or eject it. LOL!!!!!! I think I'm gonna go crazy with this damm truck. J/K I love the truck and its been great. Should I just take it in to a dealer close by? Could they handle it or would it be better to bring it out to your dealer? Everything else works great it just won't play or eject the cd.
    Local dealer should be able to handle it BUT if not we will handle it IT IS under warranty

dicudmore
    I still have... Yep still have your crdit app right here could have one to you by noon
    he ain't kidding either :wink:

carbonmarine
    ** THE S.C.O.R.E. BAJA 500 is JUNE 3-5th

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast