Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Havasu this weekend

NOTALENT
    ** THE S.C.O.R.E. BAJA 500 is JUNE 3-5th
    Your right!!! My buddies kept telling me it's this weekend..I just called my buddie who is racing it..and there leaving up the 28th... Fock..this is the 2nd time I was informed the wrong date!! :notam: now what do I do...

carbonmarine
    Actually your allowed to Pre-Run the course starting this weekend.... So, there will be a few teams down there mapping the course for hazzards, rocks, dead burro's, bushes, etc... But not all teams and spectators will be down there... they'll all be in Havasu to watch Photo make speed runs...
    Rick32

NOTALENT
    Actually your allowed to Pre-Run the course starting this weekend.... So, there will be a few teams down there mapping the course for hazzards, rocks, dead burro's, bushes, etc... But not all teams and spectators will be down there... they'll all be in Havasu to watch Photo make speed runs...
    Rick32
    haha...they have been in baja the last few weekends practicing..first year racing..and hes on the first line!! haha.scarry shit! I guess im just going to hang out here and save my money for next weekend.

djunkie
    Pull the radio fuse for 20 seconds, then get it to the dealer for a software update.
    Thanks a lot K26. Worked like a charm. Saved me a trip to the dealer. Whats this software upgrade all about?

dicudmore
    Thanks a lot K26. Worked like a charm. Saved me a trip to the dealer. Whats this software upgrade all about?
    calibration update for the radio... no biggie

Kachina26
    That's only half the repair, you need the software upgrade to correct an "anomaly" in the radio software. Takes 20 minutes once the tech gets the vehicle.

life's a river
    haha...they have been in baja the last few weekends practicing..first year racing..and hes on the first line!! haha.scarry shit! I guess im just going to hang out here and save my money for next weekend.
    Do you know if Robby Gordon is running this year?
    LAR

CornWater

Ultracrazy
    I still have... Yep still have your crdit app right here could have one to you by noon
    I don't doubt that for a second Jay :-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234